Carlisle Ford Nationals - June 7-9

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Hey guys I'm heading up early Friday morning from 695-83- pa turnpike. I should be on 83 by 6:45-7 am. Anybody else heading up that early? And I have the truck so if anybody needs parts taken up let me know.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Hey guys I'm heading up early Friday morning from 695-83- pa turnpike. I should be on 83 by 6:45-7 am. Anybody else heading up that early? And I have the truck so if anybody needs parts taken up let me know.

I may be going they early. All depends on the weather.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like the rain will be gone for the weekend (subject to change). Heading up early Saturday morning in the Raptor. Shelby gets the weekend off.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I hope this stupid tropical storm swings in earlier then expected today and gets out of here by the morning so I can leave mid day friday

rw93cobra

Established Member
I'm leaving the house at 6 am and hoping to be up there at 7am. Not bringing a car up because I'm going down to Ocean City later on in the day for the weekend. I'm kinda bummed I'm missing most of the show this year, but with the air show, and Car & Truck show down in Ocean City, it still should be a good weekend.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Weather is looking pretty crappy for tomorrow. I may possibly save a vacation day and pull the plug on this one. But there is always next year as this weekends schedule is already full.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah...typical Carlisle! IT ain't Carlisle unless it rains some of the time! LOL! I am in Frederick and it is starting to rain now...a bit. Tomorrow supposed to be worse it appears. Guess alot depends on how the storm tracks and how fast it moves.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'll be there no matter what. Looking into trailering it up tomorrow versus waiting til Sat morning.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Are the SVTP guys doing anything for dinner sat night? Just curious, our group usually goes to this italian place but I was thinking about hitting up a texas roadhouse near harrisburg with a few of my friends from the group.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Are the SVTP guys doing anything for dinner sat night? Just curious, our group usually goes to this italian place but I was thinking about hitting up a texas roadhouse near harrisburg with a few of my friends from the group.

I usually head home Saturday evening

Whistler98

Established Member

I wouldn't mind the roadhouse. How far is it?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Just coming into Carlisle. Checking in to the Hotel then heading to the grounds

Users who are viewing this thread