Carlisle Ford Nationals - June 7-9

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
I'm curious as to how I seen not 1 SVT member? I seen all your cars but none of you were with them? O well. It was a good show with great weather, at least Saturday was.

My wife, kids and I either walk around or hang out at our club tent... Valley forge mustang club.

Too much to do and see to sit by the car. Plus the sun was searing yesterday afternoon.

Any ways if anyone on here voted for us, thanks. We were R108 #71 (sterling grey 2011 gt500 with maroon SVTPP style stripes that was all the way at the bottom of the hill next to the cross road) and G108 #72 sterling grey 2013 escape titanium. We won 3rd on the Shelby and 2nd on the escape.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
I walked around most of the day. I brought my tent so when I was with the car I wasn't in the sun. Also THANKS if anyone voted for my car! I got 2nd in my class and there were a lot of very nice cars in it. I also got "Celebrity choice" :)

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I'm curious as to how I seen not 1 SVT member? I seen all your cars but none of you were with them? O well. It was a good show with great weather, at least Saturday was.

The only time I'm around my car is if I'm taking a drink break for a few minutes or if I'm bringing something (parts, catalog, etc.) back to the car.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member

When we drove in Saturday morning we drove right by your car as you was cleaning it. I could have swore you waved.

The only time I'm around my car is if I'm taking a drink break for a few minutes or if I'm bringing something (parts, catalog, etc.) back to the car.

Good to see you again Greg.

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
I walked around most of the day. I brought my tent so when I was with the car I wasn't in the sun. Also THANKS if anyone voted for my car! I got 2nd in my class and there were a lot of very nice cars in it. I also got "Celebrity choice" :)

Cool! The celebrity choice is votes on by the club presidents and the visiting celebrities. Pretty cool award to have as Steve Saleen was one of the voters.

Which class were you in?

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
When we drove in Saturday morning we drove right by your car as you was cleaning it. I could have swore you waved.

I did....lol I stopped by the booth and talked to a guy about your car (which picture don't do justice for!) and when there gonna do a kit for my year? Hopefully soon I love bagged cars!! That bagged fusion down from you guys was sick!

Cool! The celebrity choice is votes on by the club presidents and the visiting celebrities. Pretty cool award to have as Steve Saleen was one of the voters.

Which class were you in?

My class was the 99-04 hardtop "modified" I wondered who the celebrity was? It has the name but I don't remember?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

Dude I keep trying to track you down, this is the second year I couldn't ****ing find you! :lol1: I was showing one of my friends your car on sat and I was pointing out some of the images you had drawn into the car like the running horse over the door, and some lady came over "Is this your car? I've been trying to figure out the design, I didn't realize it had images in the design until you said something". I was like no this isn't my car, I just kinda sorta know of the guy who owns it. I saw your car today in the winners circle, but still didn't see anyone near it!

It seems like I can only track down Nate every year, and I'm sure he's getting sick of me stalking his car :lol1:

All of my pics and upcoming pics are in here

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...nationals-picture-thread-june-7-9-2013-a.html

tj4891

Established Member

i have no problem losing to you but that first place car i wonder about.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
i have no problem losing to you but that first place car i wonder about.

I forgot that I did see you TJ. I have no idea who won 1st? I honestly thought your car would beat mine!! Hell... I voted for ya!:beer: I'm happy regardless:rockon: Is the guy that has the fo-Roush a member here? That car was real nice and he got a award from someone from 5.0 mag.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Dude I keep trying to track you down, this is the second year I couldn't ****ing find you! :lol1: I was showing one of my friends your car on sat and I was pointing out some of the images you had drawn into the car like the running horse over the door, and some lady came over "Is this your car? I've been trying to figure out the design, I didn't realize it had images in the design until you said something". I was like no this isn't my car, I just kinda sorta know of the guy who owns it. I saw your car today in the winners circle, but still didn't see anyone near it!

Great pics man! Sorry I missed ya!:beer:

tj4891

Established Member
I forgot that I did see you TJ. I have no idea who won 1st? I honestly thought your car would beat mine!! Hell... I voted for ya!:beer: I'm happy regardless:rockon: Is the guy that has the fo-Roush a member here? That car was real nice and he got a award from someone from 5.0 mag.

yea voted for you to lol i got third :banana::banana: im not sure if you remember seeing this car but this is who won first

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
yea voted for you to lol i got third :banana::banana: im not sure if you remember seeing this car but this is who won first

This car is in our local club. We do not club vote; We have expelled folks for doing that. Jackie is the driver, a tiny retired lady who has it set up for the strip. She runs mid 12s on nitrous if IIRC.

Here's a vid I took of Vaughn drifting on the midget auto cross track after he took down all the cones. http://youtu.be/Jkhs95tdrM0

Last edited:

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member

She was parked next to me. Hey to each there own right. Personally I dont buy the hole popular vote thing! Clubs have been doing that for years! It's all good:beer:

tj4891

Established Member
Loved your car man. Sweet coyote swap
thanks nice talking you. Your car is very nice and those wheels are just badass :banana:
That's why I hate popular vote, whoever comes with a club or group will most likely win

i think i seen you your car drive threw hotel carlisle when i was putting my wheels on saturday morning, real nice car :banana:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Yea, you were swapping your bigs and littles when I rolled by to meet with Nate.

Same to you man, love the swap

Users who are viewing this thread