Carlisle All-Fords June 3-5, Anyone??

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Just got home from Carlisle, today was a scorcher!!!! (I'm a lobster right now) :fm:

1of2000

Recently Blown
Established Member
LOL, no sh!t! My forehead is burnt up!
We left right after the awards but had a shorter drive then you!

It was nice meeting you. Keep me posted on the install.
~Ryan

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
had a GREAT TIME!!! thanks to Tina ("T" lol) for showing us around a lil bit and to JP for gwtting us out for a lil street action!!

Mhissticobra

Established Member
1of2000 said:
LOL, no sh!t! My forehead is burnt up!
We left right after the awards but had a shorter drive then you!

It was nice meeting you. Keep me posted on the install.
~Ryan

It was nice meeting you too. Tell your friend (his name escapes me right now) that I could get him the dimensions to the aftermarket seat plate I made up if he wants it. Tell him also that I may still have the 4 extra "c clamp things" that I used to raise the back part of the seat up laying around for him if he wants. I will keep you updated on the install, was going to start today but my buddy couldn't give me a hand. He thinks we will get all of it done tomorrow - LET THE PROBLEMS BEGIN!!!

-Chris

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
had a GREAT TIME!!! thanks to Tina ("T" lol) for showing us around a lil bit and to JP for gwtting us out for a lil street action!!

:lol1: wish you guys lived closer...had tons o' fun! My mom said you guys can camp out in our yard nexy year lol... It doesn't seem like you guys were the camping type though!

1999-COBRA-6661

[S]pecial[V]ehicle[T]eam
Established Member
Me and my buddies camped there all weekend. Sucks I didnt have my car there, but I got new balljoints so my car should be back up and running really soon. I'm already thinking about next year.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
FliteQH said:
:lol1: wish you guys lived closer...had tons o' fun! My mom said you guys can camp out in our yard nexy year lol... It doesn't seem like you guys were the camping type though!

Tell your mom she's an excellent cook, and a big thanks to you for showing us some of the local spots to hang out and cruise.

:pepper: :beer: :banana:

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread