Carlisle All-Fords June 3-5, Anyone??

8ate8

Established Member
micksnip said:
No John Force burnouts or gettin on it-we gotta have respect for the natives and not act like ricers.

If you only knew the truth behind that statement :) hehe.. The Sport Compact show actually got kicked out of the carlisle fairgrounds. they had to hold the show somewhere else last year, and this year, too. I don't think they're allowed back at carlisle.

qwikhuh

Established Member
FliteQH said:
I'm not old enough to drink :uh oh:
But i do know where to cruise. PM me if you're interested in meeting up. I would love to cruise with you.

I would like to know where the hot cruise spots are too. I just moved to Harrisburg and haven't found much yet...Went down to the pike last night and it was beat

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
qwikhuh said:
I would like to know where the hot cruise spots are too. I just moved to Harrisburg and haven't found much yet...Went down to the pike last night and it was beat

The pike is a hit or miss thing. sometimes there's something there, sometimes there's not. At one point we did cruise on 22 down by the colonial park mall, but i haven't been down there in a year. York is great fun. I don't go down often b/c it's kindof a haul but it is so fun when we do go.

qwikhuh

Established Member
FliteQH said:
The pike is a hit or miss thing. sometimes there's something there, sometimes there's not. At one point we did cruise on 22 down by the colonial park mall, but i haven't been down there in a year. York is great fun. I don't go down often b/c it's kindof a haul but it is so fun when we do go.

Yea I heard the circuit in York was pretty good as well....Looking to head down there anytime soon? I work up at CJs so I have been hanging with those guys lately...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
FliteQH said:

well...better show his new englander whats up!! :lol:

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
If I can get friday off, I'm going to go to that CJ thing...my buddy said its huge...plus wanted to talk to them about doing some work on my cobra.

I'll be at Carlisle on Sunday

Is everyone driving their cobra's?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Shake&Bake said:
If I can get friday off, I'm going to go to that CJ thing...my buddy said its huge...plus wanted to talk to them about doing some work on my cobra.

I'll be at Carlisle on Sunday

Is everyone driving their cobra's?

whats this CJ thing??

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
thursday night my group said something about Hooters...anyone else wanna go?!?!?! it would be cool to take over hooters with a shitload of stangs!

not sure what time..but if you want to hit me up, shoot me a PM by tomorrow night and ill shoot you my phone number so we can all get together!..just lemme know you got it from svtp.....cant wait!!!!

qwikhuh

Established Member
CJs is right on Rt 22. From the PA Turnpike take Rt 83 north. Follow signs to 81 North. Get off on Exit 72 which says Rt 22 Paxtonia/Linglestown (DO NOT get off on the Rt 22 exit on rt 83). Make a right off the exit towards Paxtonia. The first light off the exit is Rt. 22. Make a left on 22 and CJs is 3 miles on the right. Pony Trails cruise leave around 8:30 am Friday.

FYI the CJ cruise is not going to Carlisle. They cannot handle the large amount of cars that would show up at one time. There will be a cruise in/show here starting at 7:30 and goes to around 9 am when there is a cruise to Hummelstown. After that you are welcome to go to Carlisle on your own.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
thursday night my group said something about Hooters...anyone else wanna go?!?!?! it would be cool to take over hooters with a shitload of stangs!

not sure what time..but if you want to hit me up, shoot me a PM by tomorrow night and ill shoot you my phone number so we can all get together!..just lemme know you got it from svtp.....cant wait!!!!

THere will be a crapload of yellow mustangs/cobra at Hooters Thursday night..how do I know? I'll be one of them! I'll be the guy with the yellow Cobra Hat on! Come up and say Hi!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
THere will be a crapload of yellow mustangs/cobra at Hooters Thursday night..how do I know? I'll be one of them! I'll be the guy with the yellow Cobra Hat on! Come up and say Hi!

what time you guys heading over?

dragon40k

Established Member
www.cjponyparts.com Thats the cj website. I think you may be able to sign up at the beginning but you can sign up early on their website. I live in the area and won't be attending the carlisle show. However I'm up for some cruisin/meets on saturday night. I'm not that familiar with the area. Fliteqh should pick a place for all the people on this thread to meet if they are interested. I wonder how many would show...If you see a Red 10th cobra that could be me...Don't forget to wave.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
dragon40k said:
www.cjponyparts.com Thats the cj website. I think you may be able to sign up at the beginning but you can sign up early on their website. I live in the area and won't be attending the carlisle show. However I'm up for some cruisin/meets on saturday night. I'm not that familiar with the area. Fliteqh should pick a place for all the people on this thread to meet if they are interested. I wonder how many would show...If you see a Red 10th cobra that could be me...Don't forget to wave.

I'm not doing the CJs cruise... Honestly i didn't even know there was one. :poke: But anyhow, I will be at the show all day Friday & Saturday. PM if you want to meet up. I can give you my cell # or if you have nextel I can give you the DC #. BADASS03SVT is meeting up with me... I'd like to cruise with a group of stangs. :pepper:

micksnip

Established Member
Pa

qwikhuh said:
I lived in PA in my younger days, and Reading was always known as a hot spot for crusin. We just went to Stoudy Motors and look at the vettes(blush, I'm a Ford man now). I'm sure Mr. Stoudt is deceased or retired, but we'd look at the 63-67's that cost a lot(5k), then head to Disco Hugo. Am I dating myself or what? Disco Hugo. Used to live in Pottsville, so that was like "Big time in the big city" for us. Micksnip

SVTCobra3212

Banned
FliteQH said:
I'm not doing the CJs cruise... Honestly i didn't even know there was one. :poke: But anyhow, I will be at the show all day Friday & Saturday. PM if you want to meet up. I can give you my cell # or if you have nextel I can give you the DC #. BADASS03SVT is meeting up with me... I'd like to cruise with a group of stangs. :pepper:

cruising friday or saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread