Carlisle All-Fords June 3-5, Anyone??

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Just wondering if anyone was coming my way in couple weeks to the All-Ford Nationals in Carlisle. I'd love to meet some of you and cruise if anyone would be up to it :beer:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
I have heard a lot of good things about this event and have tentatively planned to attend. Is it 3-5 June? The reason I ask is because svt.ford.com only lists it as being on the 4th. Either way, my plan was to come up for the day on the 4th. Maybe if anyone was interested we all could set up a meeting place/time?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I'll be there Thursday night for the whole weekend. It starts Friday and goes through Sunday. I may be doing a cruise with CJ Pony Parts on Friday..not sure yet. Kind of nice to visit the vendors on Friday with less people around..and then see all the cars Saturday.

Look for the 04 Screaming Yellow Vert parked with about 30+plus other Yellow Mustangs/Cobras..that will be me!

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Anyone have the exact location on this so I can Mapquest it?

Edit: Address is as follows:

1000 Bryn Mawr road
Carlisle, PA 17013

Much more info can be found at: carsatcarlisle.com

Last edited:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
drillsergeantjr said:
I have heard a lot of good things about this event and have tentatively planned to attend. Is it 3-5 June? The reason I ask is because svt.ford.com only lists it as being on the 4th. Either way, my plan was to come up for the day on the 4th. Maybe if anyone was interested we all could set up a meeting place/time?

It probably only says the 4th b/c judging is on the 4th, but the crowd is just as large on Friday.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
FliteQH said:
It probably only says the 4th b/c judging is on the 4th, but the crowd is just as large on Friday.

Their website is pretty nice, lots of good info. :thumbsup: Looks to be a very good time. I hope it's nice out Sat. Even though their website says all events are held rain or shine, I'm not driving all that way to walk around in the rain. :nonono:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
drillsergeantjr said:
Do the vendors offer any deals/discounts/giveaways on their products while they are there?

Yeah..some offer some discounts...and as the weekend goes on..they sometimes offer better ones on Sunday..to get the stuff out of there. Just alot of vendors in one spot..makes it easy to shop.

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
I've been to just about every ford show that carlisle has had and a few of their other shows (even a GM show once :shrug: ) and all of them have been great. I suggest it to any mustang or ford enthusiast. I can spend hours there just watching dyno runs alone, sometimes I forget about all the great rides on the show field. I look forward to seeing some of you guys there.

8ate8

Established Member
drillsergeantjr said:
I hope it's nice out Sat. Even though their website says all events are held rain or shine, I'm not driving all that way to walk around in the rain. :nonono:

I've been the past two years and it's rained both times. Three years ago I didn't go, and it was nice out. I won't be going this year, so that means it'll be nice :) If any of you guys do go, make sure you stop by the HUGE green tents by the Thunderbirds. My club (njtacc) will be there and they should have the BBQ up and firing so stop by for a burger! :)

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Count me in all weekend long! Was there last year and didn't appreciate being peed on all day Saturday. THE best show I attend all year long-hands down! Yea, it's hard to miss the gathering of yellow mustangs there. All around great show! Where is everybody staying at? I'm at the Econo Lodge in Wormleysburg, stayed there last year as well (cheap hotels don't bother me)

1of2000

Recently Blown
Established Member
Mhissticobra
Are you entering your car? How much is it? And does that mean you have to be there all weekend?

ps- wait till you see my vanity plate. ;)

THanks.

qwikhuh

Established Member
I will be there...>Showing my car in the 96-98 Modified class and working all weekend at the CJ Pony Booth. stop by and say hi!

Mhissticobra

Established Member
1of2000 said:
Mhissticobra
Are you entering your car? How much is it? And does that mean you have to be there all weekend?

ps- wait till you see my vanity plate. ;)

THanks.
Yea, I'm entering my car. I paid $35 pre-entering. I'm not sure about at the show. I don't think you have to be there all weekend long, but I think the judging is on Saturday. Curious about the plate.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ill be there thursday to sunday with 5 other cars from the MASS area....look for the red headed dude in the silver coupe and say hello!!!

oh...what goes on at night around there bsides hotel lot drinking? any cruise spots..."fun" spots?

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
oh...what goes on at night around there bsides hotel lot drinking? any cruise spots..."fun" spots?

I'm not old enough to drink :uh oh:
But i do know where to cruise. PM me if you're interested in meeting up. I would love to cruise with you.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
FliteQH said:
I'm not old enough to drink :uh oh:
But i do know where to cruise. PM me if you're interested in meeting up. I would love to cruise with you.

lol...u got it

micksnip

Established Member
Carlisle

Folks-As a former resident of PA, we have to show those sukkas that Carlisle isn't just known to host "Corvette Weekend" or whatever those plastic prophylactics call it. We've gotta have a strong showing. My daughter went to college there (Dickenson), and it's a small town-prolly the local cops value these events a lot too-for the fines they collect. No John Force burnouts or gettin on it-we gotta have respect for the natives and not act like ricers. I can only make it the 5th, so gotta check out the site to see if there's any events left besides "buy a hubcap" and "eat the last funnel cake and hope ya don't get sick on it". Got a friend's graduation to attend, and he's been a true friend of me and my daughter for years, though the B.S. has taken him 10 years. (oh, well, some take all their life to get through their B.S.) But someone pls take photos in case I get there for the hubcaps and funnel cakes, and John Force, Carrol Shelby, and Rousch have taken their cars home already. And don't do like I do-the loster I get, the faster I drive. Micksnip(torch 04 Cobra Coupe), MACA Member

Users who are viewing this thread