WANTED: Carbon driven carbon parts

slowcobragtr

Established Member
I know long shot, but looking for the carbon wing, radio and shifter bezels, door pulls, handle latch, and fog light bezels for the cobra. Payment ready shipping to 87144

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Just FYI, I had a scammer get me with CF side skirt splitters I have been looking for. Goes without saying, be cautious. I thought it was legit until I made a payment.

Get the seller (or scammer) to send a PM and take some pics with a time stamp or something. I was "in search of" with no expected date in sight and got excited.

Best of luck!

Saleen498

Established Member
Are they still in business? I've been waiting to order the race wiper delete. Looks like there havent been as my recent posts on their Instagram

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Email Robert and get an ETA on the parts your looking for. He’s always been quick to respond when I’ve emailed him.

You can check out Sigala too. They have a lot of the same types of parts.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Are they still in business? I've been waiting to order the race wiper delete. Looks like there havent been as my recent posts on their Instagram

I’m going to say no. I have not seen a single item come off of the out of stock status in over a year.

A coat hanger can bring out the kid in you.

MG0h3

Established Member
Sigala has always been very communicative.

Went back and forth on the race cowl or standard but between resale and annual inspections here where you have to have wipers, went standard.

Initial inspection looks awesome.

On a shelf with the other 10k in parts lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

slowcobragtr

Established Member

Went back and forth on the race cowl or standard but between resale and annual inspections here where you have to have wipers, went standard.

i keep seeing terrible reviews everywhere for them though is the issue

Saleen498

Established Member
Email Robert and get an ETA on the parts your looking for. He’s always been quick to respond when I’ve emailed him.

You can check out Sigala too. They have a lot of the same types of parts.
I emailed him yesterday around noon. Ill update if I hear back from him.

Saleen498

Established Member

I looked into Sigala before. I am planning to get thier carbon roof when i start the cobra project. However i really want a smooth wiper delete and they dont offer that. Im not worried about an inspection sticker.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
i keep seeing terrible reviews everywhere for them though is the issue

Probably why he changed his name from HCM to Sigala.

I’ve heard horror stories of yellowing CF and horrible ship times.

When I ordered it did take a while to ship but I did get it.

I emailed him yesterday around noon. Ill update if I hear back from him.

I ordered my CF cowl from Robert last summer. He does get stuff in stock but you have to act fast. I was checking his site daily. Think he’s still having supply chain issues.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I know that the guy building my car got tired of trying to find the carbon parts for his SN95 build in the quality he demands, so he bought his own CF production company and started making his own. I don't think he's ready to sell them or mass produce them yet, but reach out to Kevin at K and K Custom Mustangs (IG: @kandkcustommustangs) or I know he's on Stangnet.com with his build threads as well that show his work (that he does all of himself).

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I know that the guy building my car got tired of trying to find the carbon parts for his SN95 build in the quality he demands, so he bought his own CF production company and started making his own. I don't think he's ready to sell them or mass produce them yet, but reach out to Kevin at K and K Custom Mustangs (IG: @kandkcustommustangs) or I know he's on Stangnet.com with his build threads as well that show his work (that he does all of himself).

What's up with the deal under your username over there? Big belly? lol

bird_dog0347

still married haven't seen testicles in years​

Saleen498

Established Member

Messaged him. He is coming out with the race version wiper delete for 99-04 cars next month. Thank you

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Messaged him. He is coming out with the race version wiper delete for 99-04 cars next month. Thank you

If you read through the last 15 or so pages on that post you'll see a lot of the parts he made for his Cobra. I'm having him make some of my interior parts in Carbon too for my 92 so eventually he will have the molds for the fox guys too.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Yeah, I know he's not ready to sell them at this point, he really only started making them so he could have his car(s) how he wants it and for his K and K customers too. He knew people will want them so he's going to have to figure out the volume production side of it, but he's also extremely busy with builds and other ventures. His work is worth the wait though.

Users who are viewing this thread