Car Surveillance Suggestions

cbj5259

Established Member
hmm, maybe I need to sleep in the car on a Saturday night then and that will make a real hit and run. cause the weekends is when it seems to happen.
Kinda cold out there this time of year...lol. I like your dedication though.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
How bout move to someplace with decent parking, then after your settled in at the new place, come back, find that white pos and fire bomb it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Moving to a better neighborhood with available garage parking might be something to consider, unless you're locked into a rental contract.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Planter, u have more issues than national geographic. There are some in car devices that come on when motion is detected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Planter

Banned
How bout move to someplace with decent parking, then after your settled in at the new place, come back, find that white pos and fire bomb it.

I wish I could move some place with decent parking, but I am not going to find ANYTHING close to what I'm paying in this city. the rent here in Denver is absurd, and I have a hell of a deal on my place due to right place right time, right circumstances. and whoa, let's not get carried away lol...not firebombing anything. but the idea to jack that sumbitch up, and relocate 4 tires to different corners of the city has crossed my mind a time or two. :lol1:

Moving to a better neighborhood with available garage parking might be something to consider, unless you're locked into a rental contract.

won't be an option for at least another year.

Users who are viewing this thread