Car stolen (again).

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
I wish I would have got lojack put on my terminator, 35 days and still not recovered.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i wanna put some hidden shut-off switches... i was thinking of doing it with a remote.. where when i get out of my car, i can hit a button on my remote keychain and it'll shut off the fuel . any ideas on how to do it? i can get the remote and all off ebay

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
read more of the last few pages. i need to put an alarm in my garage and park mine in there. i just get tired of opening my garage door manually. need a power door.

i'm thinking of getting a cheap house alarm off ebay to put on my small door and big door in my garage

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Wow! What story! Thats bad luck my friend, now that its been like 2 years, whats ur alarm setup and car setup like? Pics of the masterpiece?

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
for those who cant afford an alarm..

hide a toggle switch on your car somewhere to turn off when you're getting in the car. but otherwise, run it to the horn and dome light. when they open your door the horn will blow.

lethal

Established Member
The car is fantastic shape now. With the two thefts, the car was actually put back together better each time. It's in a garage, runs great, just hit 75K miles and still puts a smile on my face every time I drive her =)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, glad you have your car back. But it really sucks that a thug (and repeat offender) first gets off with NO jail time and then when he commits another crime he gets a mere 260 days. And we wonder why these thugs keep committing crimes. Unbelievable!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
First off car is cursed.... Officialy.. It happens!
2 use a device like a pro-con or guide point, not only can they locate, but kill ignition from gps signal, with a phone call.I get em for like 300$ each.. Pm if interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread