Car sold

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
CTs2Fast96GT said:
MAn i am here in nac chillin ya know. Where the hell...no WHY THE HELL did you go to alabama? Christmas time it is going down. New years at toms???? ***JOSH***
do you still have the same numbeR? and why arent you on AIM.. we are gonna hi-jack the shit outta this thread

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I wanna see this thing in action. I live in Nac with Josh and he told me about it today. I wonder if he posts on here?

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
NoSlowGT said:
I wanna see this thing in action. I live in Nac with Josh and he told me about it today. I wonder if he posts on here?

Kainzien up top mike. And jeremy yea its still the same ill give you a call later today. I dont have aim anymore on this comp. i never really got on it anyway but ill call your goofy ass. ***JOSH***

mustarrosa

Established Member
I bought a 2008 GT500 White with blue stripes today..getting it tinted..Lo-Jack...paint protection coat..I will get it Monday...I went with Bankston Ford and Carlos..I figured I could get one from some other dealer cheaper..but then have to show up at meetings and events sponsored by Bankston and how can I justify going someplace else when Bankston and the club has made a commitment to each other,,,low blow,, so I paid a little more but Carlos has said he would make good on his end to make the club happy(SVT Club of North Texas) and I got a very good loan rate.. and some more perks that are gentlemans agreements and hand shake..so I feel good about it all.....Here is a message I got about the Nissan GTR.from a local dealer..which led my hand.....

[Hey buddy,

First we have to sign up for the program, then get some new machines
then get the techs certified then we will know. I am waiting on
corporate to see if they are going to be in for the program. if they
are
we will receive 5 of them and they will be going for a lot of money. I
will keep you informed. thank you and have a great holiday..]

So I bit the nail and went for the GT500 with this news..

mustarrosa

Established Member
I will get by later this week...I am working now till 7a then going to breakfast with some friends then over to HPP and get a base dyno....

mustarrosa

Established Member
I went over and got a base dyno and will be at the SVT club party at the Abbey in Frisco..It had a coolant leak and the dealer has had it for 2 days

kainzien

Established Member
Damn Steve,
Good choice..
You will be glad to know that I'am takin good care of you old cobra...
post some pics of the new car..

James

Users who are viewing this thread