Car sold

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
congrats dude. im glad u were able to get her sold. i for got to ask, why were u selling?

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
broads just never understand. you shoulda just got a fan that pushed out the fumes out of a vent or something, even if it didnt work well, u could throw that out as a defense

mustarrosa

Established Member
CTs2Fast96GT said:
Dam that was a nice car. Wonder who got it? I go to school down here and hope to see that sucker around!!! ***JOSH***
Some guy who said he was a police officer bought it

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
Really well then he knows who i am and it probably not in a good way haha. That car was the first turbo cobra i had ever seen and it was beautiful ***JOSH***

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
CTs2Fast96GT said:
Really well then he knows who i am and it probably not in a good way haha. That car was the first turbo cobra i had ever seen and it was beautiful ***JOSH***
You son of a bitch. where the hell are you man?
I moved to Alabama, and i didnt get to chil with you before i left. Come Christmas Time... we will be partying it up man

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
o3Edge777 said:
You son of a bitch. where the hell are you man?
I moved to Alabama, and i didnt get to chil with you before i left. Come Christmas Time... we will be partying it up man

MAn i am here in nac chillin ya know. Where the hell...no WHY THE HELL did you go to alabama? Christmas time it is going down. New years at toms???? ***JOSH***

Users who are viewing this thread