Car Meet on Saturday, Sept. 18th at Valley Forge Park in PA!!

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Wayneo
You should just have it this week and next week:thumbsup:
I may be doing that, lol.

I'm thinking of just telling people to be there next Saturday. If they want to go then good. If not, then no big deal.

I'll be leaving in about an hour to go today though. Rain is heavy right now, but it is almost gone. Plus, I'm tired of sitting here so I need to get out.

vipergts281

Established Member
Well, four cars showed up. Here are a few pics.....the one car left right before these were taken.............

MikePeteGene.jpg

SaleenGTCobra.jpg

3atArch.jpg

HighShot.jpg

Boy did the rain ruin this one....list goes from about 35 cars coming to only four showing up. :fuss:

I'm thinking next Saturday for the rain date. Who can make that?

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I will be there next week weather permitting. I just couldn't see going today with the weather being so bad, seems like I wasn't the only one. Tomorrow is suppossed to be beautiful, I'll be out cruising.:rockon:

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
I would have been there had the rain and drizzle just cleared up just an hour or two earlier than it did. Perhaps the weather will be more accomodating next Saturday.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Originally posted by mystic04
Hey Viper you still setting up a meet for this comming saturday afternoon??? if so lets get things going.:))
Not going to be this Saturday. He has set it up for Saturday, Oct. 2nd. This Saturday there is a neo-natzi rally at the park.:nonono:
I'm sure he will start another thread about the new date. Gary, I sent you a PM. Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread