Car Meet on Saturday, Sept. 18th at Valley Forge Park in PA!!

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by NJStangFan
Nope, we're good. I used to like out that way. We'll be up after lunch at Hooters. :coolman: :rockon:
Hey Jamie, see you there. Is anyone else from CJMF coming? I hung out with some people from that group awhile back.

NJStangFan

CJMF V.P.
Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
Hey Jamie, see you there. Is anyone else from CJMF coming? I hung out with some people from that group awhile back.

I've advertised it on our boards too, but no one seems to want to make the trip. There are a lot of racers going to E-town that day anyway for the event. I'm cruising up with the Delaware Valley SVTOA guys that day. :burnout:

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Weather permitting I will be there. Is there any way you can spam this to stripper messageboards so that we can have some female participation.

NJStangFan

CJMF V.P.
Established Member
Originally posted by SnakeSkinner
Is there any way you can spam this to stripper messageboards so that we can have some female participation.

Sorry, but I gave up on strippers a long time ago!!!

Now I just do this:

2DSC00050.JPG

:coolman:

Wayneo

Established Member
I say have it on sunday of this week or next. If its next saturday I wont be able to make it. :(

vipergts281

Established Member
Damn, too many people to please.

I personally, would rather do it next Saturday, but a few have said they won't be able to make it. Same as for this Sunday.....some won't be able to make it.

Wayne, you should come to NE Philly on Sunday nights. I am there every week hanging out with some other cars guys.

vipergts281

Established Member
I have seen a few people post that the rain is supposed to clear out late afternoon. If that is the case, everyone should just come later. The park is open until dusk I believe, so it would be fine to show up at a later time other than 1.

George, I spoke with Bill, he said he is coming. Just an fyi in case you two want to ride down together.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
UPDATE::..............

Ok, I'm convinced the rain is either not going to affect us at all or that it will be gone sometime early tomorrow. So obviously if it is dry, then I will be at the park around 1-1:30. We'll all obviously have an almost defnite answer on what the rain will be like come late tomorrow morning. If it is raining and it is going to stop, then I'll be at the park as soon as it clears up.

Right now there is alot of rain in the whole area. But I think it may be gone by tomorrow at 1. If it had a normal pattern, then it would be without question gone by tomorrow at 1. But it seems to be lingering around a tiny bit. So it may take a bit longer to get out of the area. We'll see.

The Gameplan- Go to the park at 1 or as soon as it clears up.....which I am almost certain it will. See you all there. ;-)

vipergts281

Established Member
Ok, I just checked the radar again.

The rain will be gone in a few hours. So I WILL be at the park whenever it clears up.

Last edited:

mystic04

Established Member
How late you going to be at the park?? if it clears up enough i'll take a drive out as of right now it dosen't look very good :(

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by mystic04
How late you going to be at the park?? if it clears up enough i'll take a drive out as of right now it dosen't look very good :(
Not sure exactly. Probably until about 6 now, since we will be getting there later. Here is what I posted on another board..........

TO EVERYONE WHO MAY SEE THIS LATER ON AND WANT TO HEAD TO THE PARK.......

Some of us will be at the park. If some of you are coming but not getting there until later on and you happen to not see anyone there, we will be at Hooters. Hooters is no more than 10 minutes from the park. Go out the main entrance/exit of the park, it is on Route 23. You'll see the signs for 202. Head to 202 north. When you get on the raod right near the park, it will be a highway. But in about 2 minutes it will become a regular 2-4 lane road. You'll see the King of Prussia Mall on your left. Hooters is about 3 minutes down the road on your right. You can't miss it.

Some of you have my number, so call me if you want.

Here are the signs to look for.......like I said, you'll need to head to 202 North to get to Hooters.

Signs.jpg

Not sure what time we will be going to Hooters. But I am just letting you know in case when you get to the park and don't see anyone. But be sure you are looking for the right parking lot first before leaving....as there are a few lots in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread