car cover /hotel

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I never have before, but I can see where it would help keep some of the salt air off the car. I actually thought about throwing the cover in the trunk this year.

sarge450

Established Member
Last year we had a parking garage next to the hotel, I just parked on the back side of when possible. It kept the salt air off of it for the most part. This year we have a house next to the ocean so I imagine I will have more of a problem with it this time. Probably taking the car cover for sure.

qualls22

Established Member
Last year we had a parking garage next to the hotel, I just parked on the back side of when possible. It kept the salt air off of it for the most part. This year we have a house next to the ocean so I imagine I will have more of a problem with it this time. Probably taking the car cover for sure.

This is what I try to do is park on the opposite side of the ocean if possible and it helps a lot. I would take the cover but I feel like some people would mess with it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Salt air is the main reason I don't have a house on the beach. Damn near bought one earlier this year but came to my senses.

Users who are viewing this thread