Car Cover anyone?

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
Well, after almost 3 years, I finally got a car cover for my Terminator. The damn cat decided he wanted to walk on it, and sleep on it, so that was the last straw for me. :cuss:

100_6376_Medium_.JPG

100_6377_Medium_.JPG

100_6378_Medium_.JPG

100_6379_Medium_.JPG

100_6382_Medium_.JPG

Got it from Griot's Garage, obviously, and it should be good for what i need it for. Its pretty thick, so it should keep it from getting any MORE dings from being in the garage. :poke: Along with keeping the paint in good shape from the stupid cat.:rolleyes: Gotta get one for my Lightning next...

Anyone have any experience with their covers?

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I have covers for my cars from California Car Cover. They are just the light T-shirt type material to keep the dust off. Here is a shot of my '03 and my old 427 Cobra. I need to get a new one made for my 00R. The covers are very nice, but this type is for indoor use only.

amtahj.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
a cat put a nice scratch on my friends scion the other day, wheres Kenny Glenn when ya need him???

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
Thanks! And I have needed one, there is a wood shop above the car, and it gets covered in dust, and whatever works through the floor from upstairs. Along with traffic between the two Cobra's to the work bench. It was long overdue.

I always said I needed one, well... I finally got one haha

And as per request...

Pictures of Lightning
Main Album - NLOC Gallery

Pictures of Cobra
2003 Cobra - NLOC Gallery

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice cover, but...........it would have been cheaper to get rid of the cat. LOL! On the serious side, a cat even walking across a car's surface can leave nasty scratches from their claws. So a cat being allowed into a garage where cars are parked can be inviting trouble. I hope that cover is thick enough because if your cat jumps up on the hood and decides to scratch at the cover (which they sometimes will do), its claws can still get to your paint. So be watchful.

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
Nice cover, but...........it would have been cheaper to get rid of the cat. LOL! On the serious side, a cat even walking across a car's surface can leave nasty scratches from their claws. So a cat being allowed into a garage where cars are parked can be inviting trouble. I hope that cover is thick enough because if your cat jumps up on the hood and decides to scratch at the cover (which they sometimes will do), its claws can still get to your paint. So be watchful.

Yes, I thought of that too... And, the little shit goes in when we put the door down. So its not that we really let him in lol

Dont worry, he isnt allowed on it, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread