Can't stand G8 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
You FAIL at reading :kaboom:. There was nobody else AROUND. He had 3 other free lanes to choose from

me telling you that you are ignorant doesn't mean I can't read and no other cars being around does not mean you can ignore the law and pimp out in the left lane :bash:
Thanks Ja Rule lol
I pass people in the slow lane.

because you are a rule breaker :-D

GET THE **** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN!!Cruising in the left lane = FAIL!!! If you are not passing GET OVER to any lane to the right of the left lane. Just cause you got a fast car doesn't mean it's OK to clog up the left lane.

I would have done the same thing, the left lane is for passing.

Except you never would have left me, unless I was in the Grand Marquis.
It would have been Cobra on Cobra cannibalism and you would have been lunch.:-D
It does not matter if there were open right lanes, you should have been in one of them.

Thanks Jimmy :beer:

Last edited:

Stalker27

Established Member
GET THE **** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN!

Wow arent you special :bored: A mod bashing a member I could care ****in less what you asshats think. I was in the left lane cruizin at 80 so i could listen to the exhaust bounce off the wall & how the **** was i clogging up the lane when i was the only guy on the road then that piece of shit g8 rolls on my ass.

Some of you guys are just ****in idiots lmao . YES i am now purposely PISSING IN YOUR POOL Mr Sidecar :D

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
GET THE **** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN!!

Cruising in the left lane = FAIL!!! If you are not passing GET OVER to any lane to the right of the left lane. Just cause you got a fast car doesn't mean it's OK to clog up the left lane.

It does not matter if there were open right lanes, you should have been in one of them.

I agree with this. I hate it when people just hang out in a passing lane. Now if I was in the slower lane and someone was on my bumper, then there would be a problem.

On a side note, jimmy where the hell did you get that signature video, I can't stop watching it and laughing!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
:pop: you tell em' stalker .,., lol

fist pump much.,., are you in the ****ing zone yet??

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Wow arent you special :bored: A mod bashing a member I could care ****in less what you asshats think. I was in the left lane cruizin at 80 so i could listen to the exhaust bounce off the wall & how the **** was i clogging up the lane when i was the only guy on the road then that piece of shit g8 rolls on my ass.

Some of you guys are just ****in idiots lmao . YES i am now purposely PISSING IN YOUR POOL Mr Sidecar :D

Bashing? Really?:whine::(:cryying:

Giving advice on not clogging up the passing lane is bashing now?

I think you may be a little sensitive since you FAILED at even posting a kill thread correctly and now it's not quite going how you expected it to go.
Not really even a kill was it?
So being a mod means I can't disagree with anyone or point out a FAIL when I see one?? I was not aware of that being a condition of "modship". If it is I'm sure someone will let me know soon enough.

Name calling outside of smackdown however I do believe is against the rules.

GoatSlayer

Banned
GET THE **** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN!!

Cruising in the left lane = FAIL!!! If you are not passing GET OVER to any lane to the right of the left lane. Just cause you got a fast car doesn't mean it's OK to clog up the left lane.

X5456156456124564564

:nonono::nonono:You know what i do to people like you OP, I fill up your rear view mirror with my face to the point where you can see my molar teeth accompanied by a grin that is full of assholeness:lol:

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
It doesn't matter if you were going 100, if someone comes up on you when you are in the left lane - move the fk over.

BTW - I can't believe this is Road Kill. A fourth gear stomp with the alleged competition behind you. Sheesh.

Stalker27

Established Member
Bashing? Really?:whine::(:cryying:

Giving advice on not clogging up the passing lane is bashing now?

I think you may be a little sensitive since you FAILED at even posting a kill thread correctly and now it's not quite going how you expected it to go.
Not really even a kill was it?
So being a mod means I can't disagree with anyone or point out a FAIL when I see one?? I was not aware of that being a condition of "modship". If it is I'm sure someone will let me know soon enough.

Name calling outside of smackdown however I do believe is against the rules.

Jimmy i want you to VERY carefully put your seeing eye glasses on. We all know your creeping up in age but damn

Please show me where i posted that as being a kill? All i said was i pulled away very easy then waited for him to roll up beside me to run. Then he decided wisely to get away. However i did INCLUDE a kill story at the end where me & the other guy raced from a roll so therefore this story does belong here. Two stories in one

nycarpenter

Established Member
Close Encounter G8

I must agree dropping to 4th and smashing the throttle is really no fun or a good race. Drop it to 4th move over a lane and see what he does could become a race. If he slows down with you then drop 3rd and wipe the street with him but if he just keeps going enjoy the rest of your trip and conserve your gas for another time :)

SlowLNF

Established Member
You shouldn't ride in the left lane. No cars or not in the right lanes. You wanted to hear your exhaust off the wall? So because you want to hear that you suddenly have permission to use the left lane at your discretion? IDK about the laws in your state but it is actually illegal to just cruise in the left lane here in Michigan.

The second story you posted was certainly you surprising a guy, good kill on that. However the first story just makes you look like a douche, whether you like it or not.

Stalker27

Established Member
God damn i swear none of you assbutts can comprehend lol

What you just quoted was from when i ran away then slowed up waiting for him to get beside me for a roll then a kill. So sorry bro YOU FAIL

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Yep.,., you guessed it, we all have trouble with comprehension. except you :thumbsup: you are spot on

edit: "Roids are a helluva drug"
Rick James

Last edited:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
If I'm doing 80mph in the left lane and I'm the only car on a 3 lane, besides the guy inches from my rear bumper... BRAKE CHECK. The guy in front always rules regardless. I will not move if I'm already going faster than the speedlimit, and you want to go faster while acting disrepectfully. Simply will not happen... unless your emergency lights are on.

Of course, If you flash your lights, while a car length behind me, then I will move over if you act respectfully. If you treat me with respect, I will treat you with respect. If not it's game on.

Last edited:

SlowLNF

Established Member
If I'm doing 80mph in the left lane and I'm the only car on a 3 lane, besides the guy inches from my rear bumper... BRAKE CHECK. The guy in front always rules regardless. I will not move if I'm already going faster than the speedlimit, and you want to go faster while acting disrepectfully. Simply will not happen... unless your emergency lights are on.

Of course, If you flash your lights, while a car length behind me, then I will move over if you act respectfully. If you treat with respect, I will treat you with respect. If not it's game on.

You're already not being respectful by cruising in the left lane.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
You're already not being respectful by cruising in the left lane.

That's BS because I'm not cruising if I'm going 80mph or faster. Sorry, your going to have to use your brain better than that. It's like claiming that I can never use the left lane. That's about as stupid a comment as you can get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread