Can't stand G8 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLN 6R

Established Member
:lol: at you thinking all G8 owners are like this. Asshats drive every type of car out there. I see more Mustang owners acting like that than anyone else, but there are more Mustangs out there than almost any other "sports" car.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
If I'm doing 80mph in the left lane and I'm the only car on a 3 lane, besides the guy inches from my rear bumper... BRAKE CHECK. The guy in front always rules regardless. I will not move if I'm already going faster than the speedlimit, and you want to go faster while acting disrepectfully. Simply will not happen... unless your emergency lights are on.

Of course, If you flash your lights, while a car length behind me, then I will move over if you act respectfully. If you treat me with respect, I will treat you with respect. If not it's game on.

If you see a car coming up on you.,. emergency lights or not, why would you not move over before said car gets to your bumper. :shrug: other than being a jackass like the op apparently

You're already not being respectful by cruising in the left lane.

true

SlowLNF

Established Member
That's BS because I'm not cruising if I'm going 80mph or faster. Sorry, your going to have to use your brain better than that. It's like claiming that I can never use the left lane. That's about as stupid a comment as you can get.

You are cruising if you are maintaining the same speed, whether it be 100 or 20. It's called the PASSING lane for a reason. Perhaps you should try using your brain.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
If you see a car coming up on you.,. emergency lights or not, why would you not move over before said car gets to your bumper. :shrug: other than being a jackass like the op apparently

true

Your understanding is lacking. If your going 80mph or faster then your actually breaking the speed limit. I'm not going to move over simply so someone can continue going 120+ without emergency or anything.

If I was going the speed limit, I would move over immediately. Of course if you want to go faster simply because you see me going fast then you are in fact being a Jackass as well. It goes both ways.

Of course if anyone gets inches from my bumper for any reason other than emergency they will get nothing but grief from me.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
You are cruising if you are maintaining the same speed, whether it be 100 or 20. It's called the PASSING lane for a reason. Perhaps you should try using your brain.

Perhaps you should understand that breaking the speed limit is not quite as intelligent as you seem to think. Both humans breaking the speed limit are in fact being Jackasses if they are doing it for no reason.

I will not move over for you if you get on my ass with no emergency... especially if I'm going really fast, and you want to idiotically go faster. Use your brain please.

Last edited:

SlowLNF

Established Member
Your understanding is lacking. If your going 80mph or faster then your actually breaking the speed limit. I'm not going to move over simply so someone can continue going 120+ without emergency or anything.

If I was going the speed limit, I would move over immediately. Of course if you want to go faster simply because you see me going fast then you are in fact being a Jackass as well. It goes both ways.

Of course if anyone gets inches from my bumper for any reason other than emergency they will get nothing but grief from me.

So by your logic it is ok for you to speed and hog the left lane but not ok for someone else to do it? Yes, you're intelligent...

SlowLNF

Established Member
Perhaps you should understand that breaking the speed limit is not quite as intelligent as you seem to think. Both humans breaking the speed limit are in fact being Jackasses if they are doing it for no reason.

I will not move over for you if you get on my ass with no emergency... especially if I'm going really fast, and you want to idiotically go faster. Use your brain please.

See above post. You keep digging deeper.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
So by your logic it is ok for you to speed and hog the left lane but not ok for someone else to do it? Yes, you're intelligent...

And your wanting to call yourself more intelligent for going even faster??? You are in fact the one that is digging the deeper hole. You should in fact be thankful that I'd be slowing you down.

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member

Grief from you? Just move over and be done with it. If you are in the right lane doing the speed limit or above and someone comes up your ass then if you so choose you can tap the brakes or slow down but in most cases its better to just yield your position and let the other drivers pass.

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
Anyway this by no means wasn not a race but even it had been i would have walked all over him. Car has 2.76 pulley, MAFia, BAP, o/r H, 3" Mac catback, new Tousley alternator with 3.2 pulley, new battery, Dynospeed tune, etc..

This isnt the 1st run in either. Last year i was getting gas & this guy kept on eyeing me. He had a G8 as well. We left out at the same time & does a fly by on me. I was already irratated so i pursued. Finally caught up with him on the xpressway. Got him to roll down his window & asked him if he wanted to run that piece of shit. Look on his face was priceless. Went from a 3rd gear roll at 3500 & it was over with. As soon as i nailed it i put my rear bumper to his front & got out of there with the quickness. Pulled to 120 and let out. Let him catch back up & he wouldnt even look my way as he passed lmao

How many horseys did you pick up with the new battery???? :poke:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member

I am not saying its me behind you.,., :loser: but you being a jackass just cause you want to control others ability to speed because you fell like weilding the power doesn't make you right. You are wrong, crusing at any speed is against the law, so, why do you think you have the right to decied who gets to break what law? :shrug:

I am not saying its me behind you.,., :loser: but you being a jackass just cause you want to control others ability to speed because you fell like wielding the power doesn't make you right. You are wrong, cruising at any speed is against the law, and, what gives you the right to decide who gets to break what law? :shrug: you both fail for being dumb and you say for us to use our brains :nonono: follow your own advice

SlowLNF

Established Member
And your wanting to call yourself more intelligent for going even faster??? You are in fact the one that is digging the deeper hole. You should in fact be thankful that I'd be slowing you down.

Who's saying I'm going faster then you? You're going even deeper by trying to put words in my mouth, now stop trying to divert attention now that you've realized your wrongful thinking.

Just for added info I also cruise at 80, but I stay in the right lane unless passing. Or the middle lane if there's 3 lanes.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Grief from you? Just move over and be done with it. If you are in the right lane doing the speed limit or above and someone comes up your ass then if you so choose you can tap the brakes or slow down but in most cases its better to just yield your position and let the other drivers pass.

I agree with you, and everyone else who gets mad when someone is going slower than them in the fast lane. But the difference if when I'm acting stupid, and going faster than the speed limit. I'm not going to move over so someone can go even faster 100+ unless they specifically have an emergency.

SlowLNF

Established Member
I agree with you, and everyone else who gets mad when someone is going slower than them in the fast lane. But the difference if when I'm acting stupid, and going faster than the speed limit. I'm not going to move over so someone can go even faster 100+ unless they specifically have an emergency.

What if they are driving someone to the hospital because they are having a heart attack? Maybe their house is on fire, or a family member is dying. You don't always know when there's an emergency for someone.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Who's saying I'm going faster then you? You're going even deeper by trying to put words in my mouth, now stop trying to divert attention now that you've realized your wrongful thinking.

Just for added info I also cruise at 80, but I stay in the right lane unless passing. Or the middle lane if there's 3 lanes.

Well, then why are you arguing. Obviously if you are on my rear bumper I'm not going to move over if I'm already going faster than the speed limit. That's like challenging someone to a race in an akward way.

Breaking the speed limit. I know it's wrong, but people make it seem like it's ok just to get on someone's ass when they are breaking the law too simply because it's the fast lane as well.

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer when both people are breaking the law. The only answer is to slow down if there is absolutely no emergency.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
What if they are driving someone to the hospital because they are having a heart attack? Maybe their house is on fire, or a family member is dying. You don't always know when there's an emergency for someone.

Your right but that doesn't mean they have the right to get on my ass without letting me know there is an emergency. If they communicate smoothly, all will go well.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Your right but that doesn't mean they have the right to get on my ass without letting me know there is an emergency. If they communicate smoothly, all will go well.

Just imagine being in their position. It's not easy to communicate smoothly on the road, and honestly that's probably one of the last things they are worried about. Of course, if the right lanes were open they'd probably just go right on around you in that situation, being in light traffic could lead to therm tailgating you though.

nycarpenter

Established Member
OP if you had just slipped over to the middle when you saw him coming like a freight train the outcome of this post could have been better for you. Did it ever cross your mind he was coming for you :)

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
Driver etiquette 101. Just move over and move on or move over and race on. Hell I'm going to do bumper stickers :)

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Just imagine being in their position. It's not easy to communicate smoothly on the road, and honestly that's probably one of the last things they are worried about. Of course, if the right lanes were open they'd probably just go right on around you in that situation, being in light traffic could lead to therm tailgating you though.

I completely agree with you in this situation. The only time I wouldn't move over is like the situation of the open lanes/ nobody else on the road except the guy on my ass who is breaking the speed limit with me.

If I'm a Jackass for it... Oh well, because I must... not... let... them... pass. The mustang can nevah looooose...:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread