Cannot decide on what wheels to get

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I'm not much of a photographer. But here's one look. I have the 19s with a short sidewall. They feel perfect to me, but I admit the rear could fill the gap a little better. That could be remedied with a taller tire, but I like the wide 295s.

IMG_20121121_150614.jpg

that looks really good. The only reason I do not want 19's anymore is that there are no good tires for them.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'm not much of a photographer. But here's one look. I have the 19s with a short sidewall. They feel perfect to me, but I admit the rear could fill the gap a little better. That could be remedied with a taller tire, but I like the wide 295s.

IMG_20121121_150614.jpg

No offense, but that stance is horrible.

Bloo

Established Member
Why are you selling them and what would you get to replace them? What size tires are you running?

I'm not selling them, but I would if someone wants them. Not sure what I would replace them with either lol. Just like changing stuff up. I've only had them a few months and they're still in perfect shape. Running 295/35 and 275/35.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
i love the SVTPP wheels. I should have purchased those instead of the RTR wheels.

Car looks awesome too

I feel just the opposite..RTRs look much better than the SVTPP. But...the RTR's are the next played out FR500s but that's just cause they are a popular rim. I took that into account and still bought the style.

DSC_0095.jpg

03dsgdreams

Established Member

IMG_20121121_150614.jpg

It may just be the angle the picture was taken but doesn't the rear tires sidewall look shorter then the front. I really like this car, I think it just needs some better pics taken to do it justice hint hint..

Users who are viewing this thread