Cannon AFB/Clovis Area

CO_SVT

Established Member
i only got 16 in this car, so the payments are pretty good. when's your car going to be ready for the track? were going within the next two weeks. if ya wanna see what its going to do. me and adam platt, he had the other white gt Kenne bell on base. and picked up a 06 vette. so we will be out there to see what the two can do. lmk if your down to go. or anyone for that matter.

you guys on PFO yet? Gonna come out to fight night on Sat?

Last edited:

CO_SVT

Established Member
LDC2335 I feel your pain brother. But just remember what we pay for our payments compared to theirs! Horsepower isn't always what makes a car put good numbers at a track.

lol you forget I only paid 12k for my car!

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Guys let's take these convos to PFO. UFC 103 thread is up.

you guys on PFO yet? Gonna come out to fight night on Sat?

I did activate his acct yesterday. Greg your able to post up and do whatever on PFO. Just start a intro thread so everybody can see it and give you a warm welcome to the PFO Family.

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
lol you forget I only paid 12k for my car!

i still dont believe it, didnt you trade your camaro + the 12 g's

oh and drew, i was behind you on 60/84 all the way until you turned onto 21st, i was in the commander though, so i didnt wanna hassle you and you be like who the f**k is this guy..lol anyways, car looks and sounds great! I will get that spoiler, that or the steeda one, not quite sure yet.

DSC05006-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

pbdrew15

Established Member
lo I was wondering who that was!! I was like man this guy either likes my car or just wants to be on me!!

CO_SVT

Established Member
i still dont believe it, didnt you trade your camaro + the 12 g's

lol you don't have to believe it. I sold my Camaro to a guy in NC. You coming out to fight night at Dave's tonight Crouch?

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
So went to hp performance. The elevation is unreal. anyone that made 550-600 at sea level dont expect to make that in NM. on a corrected mustang dyno my car made 541 on 90 oct safe tune. was hoping for more but i wanted to be safe. I have one hell of an exhaust leak that has to get fixed this week and they said i need new plugs. so i got them for tomorrow. im goin back in a few weeks to hopefully lay around 575 safe. if i was home in Georgia and i wasnt on a loaded dyno it would make over 600rwhp, but those are just high numbers to brag about. it made a true 540 though so i cant complain.

pbdrew15

Established Member
I need some opinions. Should I keep my 97 Cobra, or should I go a new route to a 99 rio red cobra? Its got 50K on it a few basic bolt ons, fr500s talked him to 10K$

LDC2335

Established Member
I need some opinions. Should I keep my 97 Cobra, or should I go a new route to a 99 rio red cobra? Its got 50K on it a few basic bolt ons, fr500s talked him to 10K$

idk man, 99's have a few more horses from the factory complements of the improved heads, and its got lower miles, but really i'd narrow it down to what body style you like better. Though you could put 03-04 body parts on it and it would look sick, of course im partial to the sn95, but if i could transplant a 03-04 motor into mine, id take it over a 03-04 for sure. I just really like my car.(looks) just cant wait for more ponies. :burnout:

you selling yours outright, or trading?

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
So do you reccommend HP Performance? Do they tune with SCT?

Yes i recommend them, IDK if they do SCT, they really like the Diablo Sport handhelds. Jimmy was really concerned with my car being safe, and is a stand-up guy. HP is a little on the ghetto side looking at the place, but they do great work, and charged me only $300 for like 6hrs of tuning. He's prior military so he gives a discount. But if you go there without a turbo that's all you will hear, Is that you should have went with one.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Alright well the 99 svt already has 03/04 rear and side skirts on it. black chrome fr500s lowered basic exhaust intake setup. black interior black leather. Motor wis is almost the same as ours a few more horse not really enough to make a difference. but the motor can adapt 03/04 parts straight up. downside is IRS rear end though. Has a returnless fuel setup so more power later makes it harder with that as well. idk!!

CO_SVT

Established Member
17psi, and i got a solid rear axle with 31 spline axles with 373 gears. so i am able to put the power to the ground :)

What is your full mod list? I have a built IRS so I'm not too scared of breaking anything either.

Yes i recommend them, IDK if they do SCT, they really like the Diablo Sport handhelds. Jimmy was really concerned with my car being safe, and is a stand-up guy. HP is a little on the ghetto side looking at the place, but they do great work, and charged me only $300 for like 6hrs of tuning. He's prior military so he gives a discount. But if you go there without a turbo that's all you will hear, Is that you should have went with one.

Good to know they are stand up guys but my car is going to Dyno Edge, I have heard nothing but great things from guys who got tuned there and he does SCT. Dyno Edge also only charges $300 and tunes until it's right, you shouldn't have to pay by the hour.

Users who are viewing this thread