Canada is burning...I can smell it!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Three days and getting worse. Worst air index around here ever for us. Wild fires in Northern Canada following the jet steam all the way to Virginia. I'm working 2 miles from one of the tallest mountains in VA. And can't see it. Anyone else experiencing this blow over? Here's a before and current picture ( same gray trailer in the same location)
Screenshot_20230608-114307_Messages.jpeg
Screenshot_20230608-114330_Messages.jpeg
Screenshot_20230608-114401_Messages.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Barely hazy out here just north of Winchester but they just cancelled the Upperville show for the day. Can’t say I’m upset about not spending my afternoon at a horse show

HMTDF

Established Member
LOL WE IN NNV HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT EVERY SUMMER FROM KOMICORNIA.No fun its about time you in the east get a little of what we have gotten every year for the last 30.

fangstang

Established Member
It was really bad on tuesday and wednesday. Todays been a lot better.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Finally started to clear up around here after a month. Commies cancelled kids outdoor activities (soccer, baseball, etc) a few weeks back.

Great! Have the kids sit in the same shitty air on their asses at home instead of getting some exercise.

If the kids got breathing issues, the parents will decide what to do. There's a novel idea for ya.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tuesday and Wednesday here was pretty bad. Air quality was at the Dangerous level. You could smell the smoke bad time. The sky wasn't orange or yellow like in NYC, but was very hazy with poor visibility. Today it was much better, with less haze and very little smell of smoke. It's supposed to clear out tonight.

barstowpo

Established Member
Thank goodness for the jet stream. We had that smoke here about 3 weeks ago. Normally we get the smoke from California.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Tioga county PA was much better today than the last two days...couldnt taste it today lol

Users who are viewing this thread