can you change your svt lighning like this

Originally posted by El_Diablo
And some people are blatant liars and deserve to be treated like they are.
I hope that wasn't in reference to me.
Are you guys talking about the kid who said he had a Paxton blower or something on his gen 2?

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by workspowerontop
I hope that wasn't in reference to me.
Are you guys talking about the kid who said he had a Paxton blower or something on his gen 2?

Nope not to you, its to the kid who says he has a lighting and wants it to look like a R/C car with a blow off valve etc. And that other kid said he was getting 630hp off of the eaton

TrueBlueSVT

Established Member
Post his PMs Im sure we'll all have a good laugh with his sub par grammar skills
Here's one he sent me:
( i just was asking about a manual transmision to the lightning
because a race is not just the pedal to the metal is also ear to the gear to shift gears ok
or your race are you pushing the trottle and that all
hehehehehe) - P.S. - I didn't add the "hehehe," that was all him
:lol:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
fb14bfcc.jpg

LightningPhil

Established Member
HA HA!!! It's my Lightning Larry Special Clown Puke Signature Edition... ROCKIN!!!... it's the bestist... oh yeah... it makes 7000 hp with the stock Eaton... Damn.. Lar, I'm jealous...

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by JDM02SVT
Here's one he sent me:
( i just was asking about a manual transmision to the lightning
because a race is not just the pedal to the metal is also ear to the gear to shift gears ok
hehehehehe) - P.S. - I didn't add the "hehehe," that was all him
:lol:

Damn man, I did NOT understand that. Im going to go slam my head in the door for 15 minutes, come back and read it, maybe then it will make sense......

LightningPhil

Established Member
Damn man, I did NOT understand that. Im going to go slam my head in the door for 15 minutes, come back and read it, maybe then it will make sense......

i just was asking about a manual transmision to the lightning

Ok.. nother translation for you...

I was just asking about the manual transmission that my L has.. Because a Race is not always putting your ear on the pedal and shifting the gears. Otherwise your race is just pushing the throttle and winning all the time... that's all.

Damn... I'm not sure that helps... Maybe I'll attempt the 20 min banging my head into a steel plate... :bash: :bash: :bash:

03CobraBro

Established Member
I kind of feel sorry for the guy... I'm sure he'd spell things right if he could... I doubt he's stupid, looks more like a 2nd language thing IMHO.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
I kind of feel sorry for the guy... I'm sure he'd spell things right if he could... I doubt he's stupid, looks more like a 2nd language thing IMHO.

Man, half my family is 2nd language, and they are not that bad. I think this kid was dropped on his head when he was a baby, or his mommy was dippin in the white gold while pregnant with him

Users who are viewing this thread