can you change your svt lighning like this

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Oh my gawd, your posts get worse and worse each by each one. What are you 13? Do you know how to drive? Whats the build number on your truck? Whats the build date? Whats the VIN?

Sweet35th

Genius/serial killer
Established Member
Hey be easy on Larry. You see when you buy a red truck, you have to trade in a rather large % of your brain. This also causes owners of red trucks to think that they are faster than everyone else. Its kind of like 3D dislexia. When they are getting passed, to them it looks like they are passing the other person...

Its truely sad actualy, And I think you should apologize.

LightningPhil

Established Member
... Ok.. I'm gonna be selling all the thousands of dollars I've put in to my truck... and throw thousands more into it to make it look just like that... Slammed, Big ass Wing... Stickers a plenty... Racing Rims... TurboChargers (at least 4 of them) all with blow off valves... Oh yeah it will be g... :bash: .... OH jeez... thanks... I needed that.. What now ... oh.... Man Who would want a Red Lightning? ... Especially one that looks like that...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Sweet35th
Hey be easy on Larry. You see when you buy a red truck, you have to trade in a rather large % of your brain. This also causes owners of red trucks to think that they are faster than everyone else. Its kind of like 3D dislexia. When they are getting passed, to them it looks like they are passing the other person...

Its truely sad actualy, And I think you should apologize.

Casey, I'm going to get you some day. :p

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
looks to me like there will be two people on my hit list come this spring:bored:
hey larry how bout you take one ill get te other

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I wasnt going to say it, but now after reading four of your threads on "lightings" and "lighnings" and now a thread about making a Lightning look like an RC car, You are a complete Idiot

CrashTestJimbo

Established Member
Aside from wanting my real Lightning to look like that, I would love an RC Nitro car like that. We have our car meets at one of those quarter car wash places, so I'd love to whip that thing out and do some drifting in the wash bays.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Dude this kid is a :loser: But man what good laughs he brings me. :lol: Dude did you go to school? O wait your one of those special kids right! ( wink wink):lol:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Come on Adam. Quit holding back. Tell us how you REALLY feel.:D

He keeps sending me goofy PMs that I can barely read bitching at me. :burn:

Post his PMs Im sure we'll all have a good laugh with his sub par grammar skills

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Come on Adam. Quit holding back. Tell us how you REALLY feel.:D

He keeps sending me goofy PMs that I can barely read bitching at me. :burn:

He is doing that to you as well. I got his latest PM that was barely intelligible. I think he was trying to insult me, yet I cant be sure:lol:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Dont forget Rebel and Quickcarsrus!

Oh yeah can forget about Rebel....he must be up in Canada somewhere now

Users who are viewing this thread