Can anyone help me locate my old Mystichrome? Was last sold in Alberta.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Good afternoon, everyone!!

I need some SVT assistance! I have been trying to locate my old Mystichrome to hopefully buy it back. It was last sold in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. Her Vin number is 1FAFP48Y94F166761. I want to pass down to my son. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Look in the for sale ad thread. A mystic was advertised around a year ago by a Canadian member. He's since got banded though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish you luck. It's going to be really tough tracking it down, but not impossible.

PC03GT

Established Member
You can probably run a carfax and get a general location of where it is....I guess it's somewhere in Canada nevermind

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You can probably run a carfax and get a general location of where it is
tenor.gif

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Call up that Heartland Ford dealer and tell them you're a previous owner. Since it was previously serviced there, they'll have the owners info on record. They can look up the guys information based on the VIN and possibly set something up for you. They probably won't flat out give you the guys info for privacy reasons, but maybe they will be kind enough to give the guy a call and let him know you're looking to buy it back if something where in it for them...

Foxwme

Established Member
Looks like the car’s still in Manitoba. The current owner just responded to the fb thread in ‘Terminator Cobra’s Canada’. Wish you luck in getting it back! I’m in Edmonton so it would be nice to see a few more terminators around!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like it's moving in the right direction. I sent a PM to the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread