cammed mach 1 kooks Headers GAIN!

mr-proper

Established Member
finally added some Kooks Longtubes headers and off road Kooks xpipe to my mach 1.
as always pro dyno does excellent work. fastlane motorsports and pro dyno are the best on the east coast.

old setup was custom cams, JLT CAI, stock Headers, magnaflow catted xpipe, borla stingers, and lightweight spec aluminum flywheels.

New Setup; custom cams, JLT CAI,Kooks 1 5/8 longtubes with Kooks 2 1/2 offroad xpipe, borla stingers,lightweight spec aluminum flywheels and weld rts wheels.

car pulls hard, check out the dyno sheets:coolman:

Dyno run.
https://youtu.be/scFIou9f2MM

At pro dyno, some kooks goddies
DSC_0003 by mr proper, on Flickr

crazy, k member removal for longtubes.
DSC_0008 by mr proper, on Flickr

on the dyno... you will be surpised!
DSC_0013 by mr proper, on Flickr

old dyno sheet with custom cams, jlt cai, stock headers, magnaflow catted xpipe, borla and afs 10.5 rear wheels.

Untitled by mr proper, on Flickr

same setup as on fastlane dyno but retuned at pro dyno.

finall dyno numbers on same dyno after adding Kooks longtubes, offroad xpipe and weld rts wheels!
374 rwhp and 364rwtq!!!!!!

old setup with new setup comparison

mach 1 garage by mr proper, on Flickr

Last edited:

92LX302

Established Member
Looks and sounds amazing, and nice numbers. Any idle video?

It's nice to see what is possible with those Mach 1. I'm considering picking up one within the next few months.

96gt02

Established Member
Impressive numbers, you definitely need a 10" short runner intake and that thing would be a monster

96gt02

Established Member
I just realized the numbers arent sae corrected, any reason they didnt give you those besides to look better lol? Still great numbers just not quite as accurate that away

Last edited:

mr-proper

Established Member
Nope, i left everything std 5 just like all my dyno sheets. I coud switched to sae 5 and it still would be over 36xrwhp.

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah its only about 3% difference just wasnt sure if there was a reason

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Since the before dyno sheet was STD it doesn't matter, it still shows the gain correctly. Had the original been STD then this one SAE or vise versa then it would of been a issue.(Not pointing fingers 96gt02, I realize you're smart enough to understand this I was just throwing that out there fwiw) I'd lay all the money I have(which isn't much, lol) that this car would rip a new coyote a new one. This car on a tire should be well into the 11's.

Nice car, not a fan of the louvers either but if any car can wear them then it's the heritage edition mustangs(Boss/Mach/Etc). Badass car man, I'd love a white Mach with your setup, +1000 on a idle video.

Users who are viewing this thread