Cammed idle tune or not?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Isn't that the same thing the guy rolling around on 26" wheels says when people say they don't like the look?

"hater" is one of the dumbest and over used terms I've heard in my life. Someone doesn't like something I do....ah they're just a hater. God forbid someone have different taste than you....lol.

And I agree with the last post. It IS your car, do what you want...but...don't get upset when someone doesn't like the idea, especially when the title of the post was asking if they should get it or not.

WTF are you babbling about?

all i was saying was Ford put aggressive cams in our cars and tuned them to be quiet, so someone opened the tune up and made it sound good. Again i havent a clue what you're ranting about?

Last edited:

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
WTF are you babbling about?

all i was saying was Ford put aggressive cams in our cars and tuned them to be quiet, so someone opened the tune up and made it sound good. Again i havent a clue what you're ranting about?

Since you think I was babbling, let me explain why I quoted you.

ViciousJay said:
ya haters can hate
- having a different taste opinion does not make one a hater.
Its a stupid, overused and misused term. Its the same term you would get from someone with an ugly ass paint job, wheels that may not appeal to the masses etc. Basically, calling someone a "hater" instead of just accepting that not everyone has the same taste.

That work better?

The rest of my comment was concerning the topic of the thread.
Hopefully that was clearer.

Take care.

Last edited:

1slo5oh

Established Member
I don't post a whole lot but.... LOL ....

"your car doesn't have REAL cams" ???

Last time I checked Ford gave me those when I signed the papers on the car :D And correct me if I am wrong but even IF you installed "real cams" couldn't they in theory be tuned to idle smooth?? And lastly if you are still getting the benefits of a performance tune while having a different sound at idle from the "fake cams" whats the difference? Really it all boils down to different strokes for different folks... personally if I can spend a couple hundies making it lope Vs spending $2k+ on "real cams" ... Ill opt for the tuned version and just lay more boost to it down the road to make up for having fake cams...just my .02 anyways

ViciousJay

Established Member
Since you think I was babbling, let me explain why I quoted you.

- having a different taste opinion does not make one a hater.
Its a stupid, overused and misused term. Its the same term you would get from someone with an ugly ass paint job, wheels that may not appeal to the masses etc. Basically, calling someone a "hater" instead of just accepting that not everyone has the same taste.

That work better?

The rest of my comment was concerning the topic of the thread.
Hopefully that was clearer.

Take care.

hater :bored:

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
hater :bored:

yeah-ok.gif

Users who are viewing this thread