Calling out San Diego folks...

lguizar12

Established Member
For all those following this. I had to puss out, have to be up early. We are rescheduling for something this weekend hopefully. It was nice meeting you guys, it is nice to know that there is some real horsepower around here!

Nice meeting you man! Car looks and sounds good. I ran my friends black Evo for fun. I was spinning real good and he beat me about a car and a half

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My 1st day in San Diego hanging out with some Wicked Stang guys and 5 twin screwed Terminators showed up at Emilios house. The car scene in Cali is off the chain.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! Hopefully the body shop doesn't want the car this weekend. I am bringing it in tomorrow for an estimate and inspection so I can get the ball rolling on repairs, I can't stand seeing a dent on my baby.

92hatchlx

Established Member
IMAG0082.jpg

92hatchlx

Established Member
Car has been in the shop for a while. They messed the paint up and have to disassemble and re-paint. Leaving Monday for a while, unknown return date. Hopefully I will get a free weekend soon.

Blk5.0

Established Member
Damn, i need to get my car back on the streets so i can roll with y'all. but i think my GSXR will be ok for now along with my gopro. 92hatchlx i am guessing you are in the navy. what ship you on??

Users who are viewing this thread