Calling out San Diego folks...

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Lguizar, did you pull up to me a little while back n chat in east lake? If that was you, you told me about those Wednesday meets. I'll get there sooner or later haha... Work ups out to sea blows guys :(

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Really what I am aiming for was trying to get some cars together that are pushing some larger numbers, maybe organize a cruise and get a few runs in. Last numbers were 600/480 SAE on a very safe tune, dyno'd in Colorado at 6000 ft elevation. Ken and I have done a lot of revising and I haven't had it dyno'd since Colorado. Set up is in my signature, roughly 8 psi. Is anyone free this weekend? I'm near National City. It's nice to see that there are some quick cars around here! All I have run into is stock newer camaros, new evos and a ton of riced out civics. Have tried to run a few newer C6Z's but none want to play.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I'm not pushing "large" numbers but maybe early September we can get a good cruise going. GLW the runs guys

Oh and I'm located in spring valley

92hatchlx

Established Member
Lguizar, did you pull up to me a little while back n chat in east lake? If that was you, you told me about those Wednesday meets. I'll get there sooner or later haha... Work ups out to sea blows guys :(

Work ups suck! What ship are you on? We just got back at the end of June.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Id be down for a meet to meet some more people now that the car is done but i dont want to race what so ever...career is too important..

lguizar12

Established Member
Hector is pushing 660 wheel on his terminator. I know a few c6z here in the area that are fast. If you want to
Get serious. There are high hp vettes, mustangs, Evos and gtrs that run too

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Wish I could Ed. You know who owns the sonic blue terminator that goes there? He hit me up once, didn't get his name tho.

lguizar12

Established Member
Wish I could Ed. You know who owns the sonic blue terminator that goes there? He hit me up once, didn't get his name tho.

If he was a tall white guy. Then his name is nick. We both go to the Eastlake meet.

I'll post the info tomorrow . Promise ;)

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
Really what I am aiming for was trying to get some cars together that are pushing some larger numbers, maybe organize a cruise and get a few runs in. Last numbers were 600/480 SAE on a very safe tune, dyno'd in Colorado at 6000 ft elevation. Ken and I have done a lot of revising and I haven't had it dyno'd since Colorado. Set up is in my signature, roughly 8 psi. Is anyone free this weekend? I'm near National City. It's nice to see that there are some quick cars around here! All I have run into is stock newer camaros, new evos and a ton of riced out civics. Have tried to run a few newer C6Z's but none want to play.

It's a good thing I am off this weekend too :)

92hatchlx

Established Member
Need info on the meet tonight! If all goes well tonight, maybe we can put something together for Friday or Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread