Calling out San Diego folks...

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Yep, tall white guy. Pulley and intake... First SB I've seen in person. Loved it!

I love the typical red/black cobras but man my neighbor has a 03 SB that is just sweet.

Ford needs to bring back SB...hell my car needs a repaint...might go from Rio Red to Sonic blue..

bmore1186

Established Member
I live right near the area, but sadly all I've got atm is a Bama tune :(. There is though a 2013 GT500 running around the Rancho\Spring Valley area.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
My self and ED209 will be there. Some ass hole scraped my rear left 1/4 today when they were pulling out of their parking spot. So I'll be sporting that...

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
My self and ED209 will be there. Some ass hole scraped my rear left 1/4 today when they were pulling out of their parking spot. So I'll be sporting that...

OUCH!!!!!Let me know when you guys are gonna meet up for some runs. Im in San Marcos so eastlake on a " school" nite is not good for me.:burnout:

Ford1288

Established Member
Let me know when you can guarantee a lot of cars showing up. I'll bring the GSXR and the go pro out to try and get some good footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
Sounds like I need to get another blower before I show up to this one.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
For all those following this. I had to puss out, have to be up early. We are rescheduling for something this weekend hopefully. It was nice meeting you guys, it is nice to know that there is some real horsepower around here!

Users who are viewing this thread