Cali's Dead WTF?

stang99

It's not tomorrow; it's Sunday. And, the weather forecast is good to go through the weekend. I would accept a consistent .550 light. This combined with a good dial in would win some money occassionally.

stang99

It's winter and a lot of the Cobras have been put to bed. I assume that the poor folks who can't drive their cars are not posting as much since it is painful to even think of not being able to mash the pedal of the snake. I imagine that is one reason that the Mustang sells so well in So Cal, since it definitely is not a good car to drive in the snow (not that I have done that a lot). I did drive my ex- wife's 2000 Lightning in the snow once and we had to fill the bed up with people to get up a not so steep exit road. Seems that these powerful Fords are not slippery road friendly. Hey, maybe that also explains my continued struggle to get a decent 60' time?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
It's winter and a lot of the Cobras have been put to bed. I assume that the poor folks who can't drive their cars are not posting as much since it is painful to even think of not being able to mash the pedal of the snake. I imagine that is one reason that the Mustang sells so well in So Cal, since it definitely is not a good car to drive in the snow (not that I have done that a lot). I did drive my ex- wife's 2000 Lightning in the snow once and we had to fill the bed up with people to get up a not so steep exit road. Seems that these powerful Fords are not slippery road friendly. Hey, maybe that also explains my continued struggle to get a decent 60' time?

:nonono: No i think its the Track Prep thats not allowing us to get decent 60' :shrug:

FYI....P. ur right about next years FFW.......its up in the Air & they are not sure if they will run again @ LACR :nonono:

Screw them MOFO's is what i say :bored: It was expensive any ways :cuss:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:D Ran out of interesting threads for my self :eek: :D
I didn't think that was possible. LOL! :lol1: I can't believe how many posts you have!:uh oh:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I didn't think that was possible. LOL! :lol1: I can't believe how many posts you have!:uh oh:

03DOHC
Super Moderator
Vehicle: Sonic Blue Ass Kicker

Damn :bash: Before i was more then half way of catching up but now :nonono: :cryying: I must complete my short term Goal.

I must. I must :D

stang99

Yes share your nitrous secrets with us. Detailed pictures and specific information about your tune would be nice. We'll keep it to ourselves so you don't have to worry about too many people knowing. Just post it all here.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I'm just curious about the gear involved. Nitrous sounds like the poor mans Apten Eaton.

Poor men can't afford a KB

Not much involved. I saw the Lines being run....so if ya need help ;-)

Shreader Valve feeding the line to the Fuel Solenoid....simple.
Nitrous Solenoid connected to the Purge Solenoid........simple.

Wiring was the only thing that was confussing..............:??:

Could of done it my self but just running the Line from the bottle was the only thing that got me :cuss:-en. Plus doing it in Summer :nono: Not suggested.....since u need to keep cool.

Simple Stuff....especially for our Mad Scientist such as ur self ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread