Cali's Dead WTF?

stang99

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Why is the Cali Side Dead?

You're still here :lol: :lol: It could be because the jump feature is not working. I had to tell someone how to get to the forums. A lot of people have bookmarked the Terminator forum. It is a PITA to log on or use SVTPerformance from where I am at currently.

Used to be a Post Whore Section :shrug:

:cryying: :sleeping: :xpl:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
No im not having any trouble getting in :shrug:

Not as much action as before :nonono: Now my post counts are suffering because of it.

How in the world em i supposed to pass up LL & Dano?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Larry might zero you out just for grins!

I'd laugh.

I know, you'll call me names, but if it happened to my puny little count, you'd laugh

Now, back to work, dammit!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
the little forum jump thingy doesn't seem to be working (looks like the path's wrong). unless people bookmarked it directly, maybe the extra clicks are turning ppl off? :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:shrug: Strange but i Guess SVT Performance.com Loves my post or some thing :D

Working out just fine for me ;-) Now i just need to get to my 100post a-day dealio going again :D

Damn John......ur still under 1000k :nonono:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Work sucks, Now I haveto goto a mandatory appearance at OC Justice center regarding my 87 in a 50 speeding ticket. I have had 1 other ticket this year 80 in a 60. and a 75+ in a 65 a lil over a year ago. Does this mean they are going to pull my license??????? I owe $1,200 on a my credit card hahaha, no mods for me afor awhile :(((((((((((( sorry guys just bored and ranting :(

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Work sucks, Now I haveto goto a mandatory appearance at OC Justice center regarding my 87 in a 50 speeding ticket. I have had 1 other ticket this year 80 in a 60. and a 75+ in a 65 a lil over a year ago. Does this mean they are going to pull my license??????? I owe $1,200 on a my credit card hahaha, no mods for me afor awhile :(((((((((((( sorry guys just bored and ranting :(

Ouch! You're insurance is gonna go up!

stang99

It's nice to see that our junior military officers are educated. When you were just a grunt, you had time to rack up 1800+ posts. Now, you have to study. Hum.
Too bad you can't come out and play. I've got a feeling that we could have a good race. Of course, you'd have to choke for me to beat you since you have more mods than I do, but, there is always that chance.
Watch out for jhwalker. He uses a hired gun as his driver and every outing his vert has more snort. It's one nasty pony about now, although he tries to pass it off as a piggy. Don't be fooled.

stang99

OK. That would be a real task deleting all of PModdy's posts. It would definitely put me in the running for Unpost Whore of the year. But, maybe I could program a bot to delete all the posts?

Originally posted by 03DOHC
HEY!:p

I can move his posts over to Tetge's. :-D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
OK. That would be a real task deleting all of PModdy's posts. It would definitely put me in the running for Unpost Whore of the year. But, maybe I could program a bot to delete all the posts?

:dw: Mr Pooty Tang was not talking about me :bored:

:bash: M. needs a lesson or 2 ;-)

stang99

You shouldn't mess with the mods. Plus, he has a faster car than yours and he has ET Streets too. That would be a good N Cali vs S Cali face off. PModdy vs 03DOHC.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Teach M. a Lesson Mr Pooty Tang ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread