CAI & Catback guys what are you dyno'ing/running?

Fuerza

Established Member
I dynoed 425/392 back when I had my first Cobra w/ a Steeda intake and Magnaflow Exhaust.

It hit 430/405 when I added a magnaflow catted X-pipe and a custome tune.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
K+N FIPK and Magnaflow Catback 400/373 Dynojet SAE

Makes me wonder how much more my MRT catted H would bump it up.....

99 KOBRA

Speed Racer
Established Member
428/395 STD on a Dynojet with FIPK and JBA mufflers. The SAE numbers would be a little lower. The A/F mixture read at about 10.7, real rich! I need a tune.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unless you get a tune, the numbers with intake and exhaust mods are going to vary quite a bit, since the stock numbers are known to vary from 340rwhp to 395rwhp. Don't expect 420ish rwhp with stock tune, exhaust and intake. In my case, my stock horsepower was 363, and with intake and exhaust (catback and catted midpipe) I made 388rwhp if my memory is right. It wasn't until I got a tune that the motor really woke up. So the numbers posted here should specify whether they're with the stock tune or a custom tune.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Unless you get a tune, the numbers with intake and exhaust mods are going to vary quite a bit, since the stock numbers are known to vary from 340rwhp to 395rwhp. Don't expect 420ish rwhp with stock tune, exhaust and intake. In my case, my stock horsepower was 363, and with intake and exhaust (catback and catted midpipe) I made 388rwhp if my memory is right. It wasn't until I got a tune that the motor really woke up. So the numbers posted here should specify whether they're with the stock tune or a custom tune.

Yep, not sure how much I gained from the 94 tune but I wish I had dynoed it with only the CAI and catback. My guess would have been ~400 rwhp and 390ish rwtq.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread