Caddy Shack (pics)

brentman2007

Established Member
Well I had some time this Saturday to take some Pics of the car and cart together.... then Sunday I took the ride on top of the Niu parking garage for some scenery Thought i would share with U guys

DSCF0654.jpg

DSCF0662.jpg

DSCF0664.jpg

DSCF0661.jpg

DSCF0657.jpg

and the Niu parking garage sunday

DSCF0652.jpg

DSCF0655.jpg

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0663.jpg

DSCF0666.jpg

DSCF0674.jpg

THE_STIG

Established Member
I freaking love your car. I actually went for a ride in an older CTS-V this weekend, holy crap was that thing fast.

brentman2007

Established Member
That's awesome!! :coolman:

Thanks!

I freaking love your car. I actually went for a ride in an older CTS-V this weekend, holy crap was that thing fast.
Thank you and was it stock? Yeah they are quick im used to the power now but i still love the top of second and third gear for sure. Still don't understand how they are so cheap right now? I wouldn't trade it for anything in its price range that's for sure.

CFRacer22

Established Member
the golf car needs black leather with red or silver piping

sick cts-v btw

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If Batman ever wanted to drive a sedan, THAT would be it. Love it! GM may miss the boat in other divisions, but the Caddy models are gorgeous and IMO bargains for what you get. When it comes with mega power like yours, it just gets better. Nice car!! :beer:

THE_STIG

Established Member
Thank you and was it stock? Yeah they are quick im used to the power now but i still love the top of second and third gear for sure. Still don't understand how they are so cheap right now? I wouldn't trade it for anything in its price range that's for sure.

No way was this thing stock, i forget all the things he said he had done to it but the main thing I noticed was the exhaust, it screamed down the parkway. I think he said an intake, cams, couple other things.

brentman2007

Established Member
Thanks again everyone :banana:

Love the Caddy! Any vids of it?

Yeah i have a few but nothing great here is a flyby I just made just for you LOL but really I was bored and did

Ignore me bouncing it off the rev limiter... they are set super low until you tune them GRRR

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2whzCnjT91E"]YouTube - V fly By[/ame]

No way was this thing stock, i forget all the things he said he had done to it but the main thing I noticed was the exhaust, it screamed down the parkway. I think he said an intake, cams, couple other things.
Yeah i just have exhaust intake too ... warrenty is up in 2011 and i will start the real modding then :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread