C8Z06 vs Ford GT

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I personally have never seen a Ford GT in public.

I think that was like 65-70 newer cars, which is almost 10% of the entire U.S production (~887). I was pretty surprised with the fact that virtually everyone was willing to participate in the track day too. Should probably get off my ass and do one of these this year. The only problem is figuring out how to accommodate all the security necessary for so many celebrities in one place. Very difficult.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I've seen a couple as well and it was hard to tell if they were Z06s or not until I could look closer. It's hard to see the distinguishing features at a glance.
It sometimes is hard to tell a regular c8 and a c8z. I like the c8z, but even if the new zr1 has 1000hp. Im still taking the GT on looks alone. Doors open up on that bitch!!!!

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
I've seen a couple as well and it was hard to tell if they were Z06s or not until I could look closer. It's hard to see the distinguishing features at a glance.
Side intake vent is the quickest way. Also, if looking at it from the back, the center quad exhaust vs the dual outboard exhaust on the Stingray.

Attachments

• 2023-z06-vs-stingray-side-1635265878.jpg
    2023-z06-vs-stingray-side-1635265878.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread