C8 Mid Engine Teaser Video

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Sure reminds me of this car....

th?id=OIP.hrzmxbxCnhgyVwrMYvaLRwHaDU&w=278&h=134&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg
Jaguar XJ 220...for those that don't know.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Shape of the body and wheels.

Weak?

540 HP twin turbo V-6, 0-60 in 3.9 sec., and a top speed of 217, in the early 1990's.

Not really.

Last edited:

Z06

Established Member
Lol, its a teaser with more to come I'm sure just as they did with the C7.

72SBC

Established Member
The only people looking forward to the C8 are the people who can’t afford a C7.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
I have a good feeling about this car! As awesome as the C7 platform is, the C8 is gonna break some hearts across the pond. The only bad part is the Halo cars will likely be out of reach to most. The Z06, ZR-1 versions will probably be 150k plus.:(

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Teaser was not good. So far, America has never built a car that can compete with a 720S or Performante or GT2 RS. The Ford GT is the greatest American car and it cannot compete with a 720S/Senna. This C8 will fail to compete at the highest level, period. I have yet to see an American company dedicate itself to building something as magnificent as a McLaren or Ferrari. When it comes to running the Nurburgring, America sucks. I know this may be harsh and hard to swallow, but it is the truth. My dream has always been to see an American car be classified as elite, this C8 will not be. However, maybe it will reinvigorate and excite enthusiasts, who knows. I do however, hope for GMs sake, that it is successful. I am looking forward to this car.

Coiled03

Established Member
My dream has always been to see an American car be classified as elite, this C8 will not be.

Shhhhhh.....

Don't tell all the corvette nuthuggers around here. It's hilarious how they don't even realize they sound like ricers. It's always, "but....but.....bang for the buck!".

****ing pathetic, tbh.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Teaser was not good. So far, America has never built a car that can compete with a 720S or Performante or GT2 RS. The Ford GT is the greatest American car and it cannot compete with a 720S/Senna. This C8 will fail to compete at the highest level, period. I have yet to see an American company dedicate itself to building something as magnificent as a McLaren or Ferrari. When it comes to running the Nurburgring, America sucks. I know this may be harsh and hard to swallow, but it is the truth. My dream has always been to see an American car be classified as elite, this C8 will not be. However, maybe it will reinvigorate and excite enthusiasts, who knows. I do however, hope for GMs sake, that it is successful. I am looking forward to this car.

I don't know.. The Viper has always done well.

The Big Three will never come out with cars that directly compete with the highest level of performance cars.

Users who are viewing this thread