C6 ZO vs 05 F1A Procharged GT

joeason1010

Banned
Hey do you guys believe that a 519HP C6ZOSLOW will out run my 05 F1A Built 3 Valve I am on 19lbs but when I race i am gonna be a 110 octane race gas tune with 110 gas obviously but ya I was wondering about this what do you guys think and it is from a roll probably about 50-120ish or so .

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
I'll warn you that from a roll it gets worse and worse for a Stang against a Vette as the speed increases. So if you don't pull him on the hit you are screwed unless you are making 600+ rwhp..

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I'll warn you that from a roll it gets worse and worse for a Stang against a Vette as the speed increases. So if you don't pull him on the hit you are screwed unless you are making 600+ rwhp..

He does have an F1a on 19 pounds......That should EASILY be 600+. More like 700+.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
The z06 most likely, you have no idea how well those things are geared.

I lost to one with a 120rwhp advantage with a twin screw blower... both of us are decent drivers, but that thing has Gear spacing straight from heaven.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Hey do you guys believe that a 519HP C6ZOSLOW will out run my 05 F1A Built 3 Valve I am on 19lbs but when I race i am gonna be a 110 octane race gas tune with 110 gas obviously but ya I was wondering about this what do you guys think and it is from a roll probably about 50-120ish or so .

I have personal experience with this matchup. My buddy's C5 6spd (346ci H/C/I - 490rwhp) ran another one of my buddys. He has a 05 mustang GT 5spd with a stroker, procharger F1A, meth, etc ~ 650rwhp. When they ran the C5 was 3/4 car ahead from 40 to 145 when the GT pulled a fender on the C5 at 145-150.. The mustang GT shut down at 150 because he had to shift to 5th.

IMO Im going to have to go with the C6Z > F1A Stang GT because it makes more torque than the C5 throughout the rpm band, weighs less than the C5, and and makes 30more rwhp than the said C5.....

let me know the outcome though and don't miss a gear. There's no room for error

NA_Cobra

Established Member
The z06 most likely, you have no idea how well those things are geared.

I lost to one with a 120rwhp advantage with a twin screw blower... both of us are decent drivers, but that thing has Gear spacing straight from heaven.

C6Zs has the same gearing as C5 coupes and C6 non-Z51s. It has long legs because of that 7000rpm redline and most owners shift at 7200rpms.

joeason1010

Banned
I mean the GT is fully built from Kellog crank to CP pistons to Mod Max Rods the Heads came of of Jon Kasse's shop. It's get a light weight K member under it so some weight is off the front. The F1A it is set at 19lbs pump gas and on Race tune I am not sure guys I just know it turns into a animal on race gas Bart Tobener said he isn't sure of the power he just said that it covers a lot of ground really really fast the vette just has bolt on's no NX at all I mean I asked the guys at MV Performance they built the car it has a BMR light K Member and the stock trans but Dan Millens made 800+ on Stock trans to so I don't know. What do you guys think it is on race gas I know that it could be a lot of things I don't know if i can touch that vette

joeason1010

Banned
I mean do you guys know how man pounds it is on Race gas they said something there capable of going up to 28 plus pounds I know when it is on race tune and gas that it does a lot of popping and cracking not breaking up cracking just like ****ing shaking the car it feels like I am in a ****in Renegade guys

Stopsign32v

Established Member
what do you guys think

What do I think? I think you shouldn't post this crap in another thread...

I want either one of these LSSLOWS anytime as soon as I get done with this C6ZOSLOW in a couple days I will trash another GM and any GTO or SS is a joke to me unless it is built pretty well and even then I only have to do half to my cobra to beat your fully built SS or Vette

Further more I will question a LSLOW any day of the week it's a ****in Ford motor put together Backwards look at it guys

can't even out power a little 4V 281 please

Then make a thread asking if you can even beat the cars you talk crap about. :lol1:

Oh and the Z06 will win even if you do win. C6 Z06 > Mustang

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I mean do you guys know how man pounds it is on Race gas they said something there capable of going up to 28 plus pounds I know when it is on race tune and gas that it does a lot of popping and cracking not breaking up cracking just like ****ing shaking the car it feels like I am in a ****in Renegade guys

Good God, you can't even type or speak correctly. :kaboom:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
What do I think? I think you shouldn't post this crap in another thread...

Then make a thread asking if you can even beat the cars you talk crap about. :lol1:

Oh and the Z06 will win even if you do win. C6 Z06 > Mustang

Wow! Talk about taking your red headded step child out to the back of the barn and kicking his ass! :kaboom:
You str8 owned this dude!:bash:
Rightfully so , as his threads are just BS after BS :dancenana:

joeason1010

Banned
I mean it's whatever man I didn't ask for your comments anyways dude I was just stating what the car had done to it and how it was built I didn't know if I could beat a new ZO6 I know I can kill F Bodies Camaro's that's why this thread says a GT vs ZO6 man

joeason1010

Banned
as far as the other thread I am not gonna sit there and listen to a ****in chevy guy try and say something his SS isn't as far as what it runs bone stock a ****in LS1 SS bone stock doesn't run a low 13 man that's what I was talking about man. another thing is why the **** is a chevy guy even on a SVT forum

Satyr

Established Member
Well...you apparently don't know shit about your own car; otherwise, you wouldn't be in here asking general questions...how should we know what YOUR tuner is going to up your boost levels to for YOUR race gas tune?

Regardless of output, based on your lacking knowledge of virtually anything about your car and the fact that you type Z0SLOW and LSSLOW, I would be willing to bet you can't drive for shit and will lose no matter what you're driving. Moreover, I would really like to see some pictures of your built car...not to say that you don't have it or anything.

Talking down on cars that are built better than Mustangs does not make you cool...it makes you an idiot.

Win or lose, I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that you fail.

EDIT: In before smackdown.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
as far as the other thread I am not gonna sit there and listen to a ****in chevy guy try and say something his SS isn't as far as what it runs bone stock a ****in LS1 SS bone stock doesn't run a low 13 man that's what I was talking about man. another thing is why the **** is a chevy guy even on a SVT forum

...Your posts get dumber and dumber each time.
For one, LS1 SS's have DEFINITELY gone low 13's bone stock. Hell, I think a car and driver guy even ran a very high 12.

Here you go: Need 1/4 mile time info on BONE STOCK 98-02 LS1 F-Bodies & 93-97 LT1 F-Bodies ASAP!! - LS1TECH

Also, this is a car enthusiast's forum...there are sections for virtually all Ford models. The users here are absolutely not restricted by what they own/drive. People with LS1's, or any vehicle for that matter, may be able to offer something to this forum that an SVT owner cannot. Likewise, plenty of SVT owners may offer LS1 forums something as well.

joeason1010

Banned
Ok your a ****ing idiot it you think a LS1 Camaro will run a 12 man that's all I am gonna say I don't need to go on chevy forums to hear about there next big pile of dookie there about to come out with I know that chevy will always stick to the same boring ass cars and that there slow SS's with keep being a redneck ****in trailer trash car like just about ever chevy except a vette that cost way to much

Users who are viewing this thread