C6 ZO vs 05 F1A Procharged GT

S197GT

Established Member
Hey man, I'm not much of a Chevy fan, but that last post was just ignorant. A ZO6 is a badass car and is better than a Mustang in every way.

Show some respect to a superior car.

If your car is built like you say it is, it probably is faster than it, but that doesn't give you an excuse to talk shit on it.

wtfMACH1?

Is that a GT?
Established Member
sounds like a good race, although ide love to see the stang win. i think unless your puttin 600+ to the ground, the vett's gonna take it.

option2

Established Member
Wow....ignorant people like you are the reason the car scene has gotten such bad reps. and the whole reason a lot of ppl decide to step out of the game. I dont blame them, back in the day ppl would all get along, hang out inh a parking lot and have fun chatting and chilling. Sure there would be some grudge matches from time to time but there wasnt any of this 'brand racism' that i see every ****ing day now. Im so tired of guys hating on other people and or their cars just because of the MAKE of the car. Does that really make any sense? Never judge a book by its cover ring any bells dumbass? Ive been into the car scene since i was 12 and everyday i get closer and closer to selling my procharged gt and sticking with my gsxr. Atleast in the bike world its a common unity for the most part. Oh..btw...i kno a few vettes in the orlando area that would put a stomping on your 3valve....theres ALWAYS someone faster dude....ALWAYS.

[/rant]

94green1le

Established Member
First off, please use punctuation. It makes things a hell of a lot easier to read.

OK, it is fairly common for LS1 F-bodies to be in the 13.0-13.3 range STOCK.

Why dont you just race him? Stop asking if you will. Run what you brung and hope you brung enough. Will your car run 10s? That ~520RWHP Z06 will be knockin on 10s door if not breaking it.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Lol hey man.. they're slow man.

How many times you going to say "Man"? You sound like my little 8 year old brother. Pics of your car, please?

Then we'll talk. I think you'll get walked, but not because your car is slower. Like somebody else said, it's a drivers race.

+1 vote on the Vette.

94green1le

Established Member
Wow....ignorant people like you are the reason the car scene has gotten such bad reps. and the whole reason a lot of ppl decide to step out of the game. I dont blame them, back in the day ppl would all get along, hang out inh a parking lot and have fun chatting and chilling. Sure there would be some grudge matches from time to time but there wasnt any of this 'brand racism' that i see every ****ing day now. Im so tired of guys hating on other people and or their cars just because of the MAKE of the car. Does that really make any sense? Never judge a book by its cover ring any bells dumbass? Ive been into the car scene since i was 12 and everyday i get closer and closer to selling my procharged gt and sticking with my gsxr. Atleast in the bike world its a common unity for the most part. Oh..btw...i kno a few vettes in the orlando area that would put a stomping on your 3valve....theres ALWAYS someone faster dude....ALWAYS.

[/rant]

I 100% agree. A nice car is a nice car. It doesn't matter if it says Chevy, Ford, or whatever on the front.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member

+10

Ok your a ****ing idiot it you think a LS1 Camaro will run a 12 man that's all I am gonna say I don't need to go on chevy forums to hear about there next big pile of dookie there about to come out with I know that chevy will always stick to the same boring ass cars and that there slow SS's with keep being a redneck ****in trailer trash car like just about ever chevy except a vette that cost way to much

I honestly think thats the most times ive ever read the word 'man' in one persons posts!

Huh, so SS's were never fast huh? So maybe thats why the SS was faster than the same year Cobras? Now what about a stock 02 F-body, against your 05 and later GT? Stock for stock, it goes to the LS1.

My old SLOW LS1 Trans Am made 351rwhp/372rwtq(uncorrected) with nothing more than a Lid, catback and dyno tune through a 6 speed. My current LS1 Trans Am makes 400rwhp with a cam, and full bolt ons through a 4000rpm stall, and built auto.. Then theres the 175 shot on top of that..

As far as why there are even LS1 guys(Or anyone else for that matter) on an SVT forum, thats easy.. We appreciate fast, and dont swing from the nuts of one specific brand like you. There are true blue Ford fans on here, then theres morons like you. Fast is fast, no matter how you look at it. The last owner of my car ran 10.70s on a stock bottom end, with less nitrous than its set up for now.

BTW, i used to own an 04 Lightning too. Dumb shit.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I vote for ban.
Actually, I vote that you race Nvr Spds because I'm sure his car would walk you and I would laugh because his car has the "LSSLOW" in it.

Nvr Spds: I'm being sarcastic about the LSSLOW comment...I have nothing but love the the LSX motors.

Satyr

Established Member
Ok your a ****ing idiot it you think a LS1 Camaro will run a 12 man that's all I am gonna say I don't need to go on chevy forums to hear about there next big pile of dookie there about to come out with I know that chevy will always stick to the same boring ass cars and that there slow SS's with keep being a redneck ****in trailer trash car like just about ever chevy except a vette that cost way to much

Lol...if you actually own that car you're talking about, you deserve to have it taken away out of sheer stupiditiy.

bunk22

Established Member
Ignorance is bliss and that means pure ignorance for this guy. That's the great thing about the net, allows the tards to speak their mind.

Pntbll309

Established Member
I have a feeling this kids car has plastic wheels and has a theme song.... like this :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byioDHkpiQQ"]YouTube - Power Wheels Barbie truck commercial[/ame]

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I was all serious and technical until I posted..................................

my bad

BlueSnake01

Established Member

:lol::lol:Looks like infractions/ban are coming up :lol1::lol1:. You dont even know your rival, do you even own a Mustang at all???!!!! I call :bs: on everything you post, I bet you dont even have pics to even prove any of the said cars. You probably must be a 16 year old that is trying to buy an SN95 GT :lol1:. Making REAL Mustang & especially Cobra owners look bad. BTW so the Camaro doesnt run low 13's or high 12's :bash:. Come back when you have some knowledge about anything. 01 Bullitt Article 2 read down, funny isnt it, its posted on a Mustang mag and not a Chevy one :lol:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
OHHHH!! BTW OP
Never_go_full_retard.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread