C5, Supercharged 350z, and a Mach 1

Devil_Z

Established Member
are YOU capable of this task? im just saying there arent too many cars that will happen with in any kind of short distance. do you run on the salt flats?

Yes, I wasn't talking in a standing mile. You really only need about 500 rwhp and the gearing to be able to hit 200 mph. Ive been 175 in my car when it was stock with 340 rwhp, it has 600 rwhp now. And, btw that was on I-95

Devil_Z

Established Member
Im not talking smack. I ran a 13.0 with x pipe and a c/b and you ran a 12.7 with a built motor and a supercharger! I think thats why Nate thought machs couldn't run with ls1's because he was going off the runs he had with your car. My car runs better than any Mach in our area with the same mods!
Man, i need to spend the $2500 to forge my internals so i can get a smaller pulley to put down 9XX rwhp and then break other stuff such as my drivetran on my car. :burnout:

Zentenk

Established Member
Damn... your crew needs to invest in some tires if they continue racing or they gonna kill some people.

cur 4 vnm

Established Member
Yes, I wasn't talking in a standing mile. You really only need about 500 rwhp and the gearing to be able to hit 200 mph. Ive been 175 in my car when it was stock with 340 rwhp, it has 600 rwhp now. And, btw that was on I-95

thats all i was wondering. 600 rwhp that sounds like a good runner. im just worried about that 140+ trap speed though. im all about from a dig, hell thats all an auto's good for anyway. i mean what will it do for me to go 200 mph? my licence taken from me and my car impounded? :burnout:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Damn... your crew needs to invest in some tires if they continue racing or they gonna kill some people.

There's no crew....

And i know that me, ssssikh, cur 4 vnm, and 2sick4v's all have tires. These guys are so serious about racing. Imagine if they actually ran for money! A fight would happen for sure over cars :lol1::nonono:

Devil_Z

Established Member
thats all i was wondering. 600 rwhp that sounds like a good runner. im just worried about that 140+ trap speed though. im all about from a dig, hell thats all an auto's good for anyway. i mean what will it do for me to go 200 mph? my licence taken from me and my car impounded? :burnout:
haha i was just being a smart ass because i know 99.99% of people on the forums cant go 200+ even if they have more hp than i do most people have gears that make it impossible to go over 200. :rockon:

I like dig and roll races. I guess I prefer dig because its harder, but really i cant just stomp on the pedal at anything less than 80 anyway.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I did, and there is a lot more to the story than what was posted. But regardless, I never brought up my track visit, and he wasn't there.

[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85590]2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

Thats the thread where i got the info from. I didn't see any problems so i thought those times represent your car!:poke:

bj96gt

Established Member
It sure as hell wasn't my idea. I'll never run on that road again. As soon as you get on that road you hear a million rocks hitting the bottom of your car going 5mph.:bash: The guys i raced had ran there before and sure did better than me.

Yeah i never raced on a gravel road, but i dont see myself doin real good from a dig....!! But oh well nice kills O.P.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Wow, Jeff [ Cur 4 Vnm ] Told me about this thread.....lol I can't believe all the arguing

You have people talking about races with cars they no longer have and are living in the past, people with cars that aren't finished....

As far as AJ's [ 2Sick ] Mach 1. It runs strong, very strong for minimal mods. We haven't really got a clean run in with no passengers in either car. the runs we have had were too close to call...

I can see him beating all the cars that he stated in his original post. A lot of cars in the Bay don't run to their full potential.

I even think my car runs kind of slow for have full exhaust, LS6, lid, ram air.....me being untuned and a stock stall is some of the reason for that....

IF you don't have a car to run right now don't talk about throwin cash down on a race with a car that will be ready in a week, month or a year....

Like you said run what you brung, right now you don't have shit because you are fixing the kinks....

that is all

AJ, good kills and deaths...

Devil_Z

Established Member
Wasn't the GN capable of 200mph....it didnt have anywhere near 600hp....
Alot of cars aren't power limited, they are gear limited. Many cars with over 600 rwhp cant go over 200 mph because they don't have the gears for it.

Turrry

is back in black
Established Member
Alot of cars aren't power limited, they are gear limited. Many cars with over 600 rwhp cant go over 200 mph because they don't have the gears for it.

Yes, I understand this.

I thought you had stated it takes over 600whp to go over 200mph, which just isnt true, as a blanket statement.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
either that....or our crew is just the shitt out here! :dancenana:

You guys know what...I wish I was apart of your crew seriously! Sounds bad ass. :beer:

Anyway I don't think that he is lying guys. I mean why waste your time to lie on here. I know some people do it, but come on. :shrug:

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
You guys know what...I wish I was apart of your crew seriously! Sounds bad ass. :beer:

Anyway I don't think that he is lying guys. I mean why waste your time to lie on here. I know some people do it, but come on. :shrug:

i want to be part of that crew too. :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread