C5, Supercharged 350z, and a Mach 1

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
Im not talking smack. I ran a 13.0 with x pipe and a c/b and you ran a 12.7 with a built motor and a supercharger! I think thats why Nate thought machs couldn't run with ls1's because he was going off the runs he had with your car. My car runs better than any Mach in our area with the same mods!

lol, you know nothing. peace.

bj96gt

Established Member
Just a question guys. But why would ya'll race on a gravel road. Doesnt make alot of sense to me..........?

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member

I don't need to explain myself to anyone. I never brought up my track runs. He is the one acting like he knows what went down at the track when I ran. He wasn't even there. All I did was say good kills and ask if he wanted to run in his cobra (which I had no idea was close to stock) and he replies by mocking me for even asking him, then acts like we are in a contest by comparing track times of which he knows nothing about.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I don't need to explain myself to anyone. I never brought up my track runs. He is the one acting like he knows what went down at the track when I ran. He wasn't even there. All I did was say good kills and ask if he wanted to run in his cobra (which I had no idea was close to stock) and he replies by mocking me for even asking him, then acts like we are in a contest by comparing track times of which he knows nothing about.

:pop::pop: Do you have a black Mach 1 with black chrome wheels?

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Just a question guys. But why would ya'll race on a gravel road. Doesnt make alot of sense to me..........?

It sure as hell wasn't my idea. I'll never run on that road again. As soon as you get on that road you hear a million rocks hitting the bottom of your car going 5mph.:bash: The guys i raced had ran there before and sure did better than me.

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member

well since he's my cousin..i'll race my cobra for him!

...oh and mine is "close" to stock too! ;-)

cur 4 vnm

Established Member
Because my 5th gear can go to 200? Well if being able to go 140+ in 10 seconds is slow then i guess so.

are YOU capable of this task? im just saying there arent too many cars that will happen with in any kind of short distance. do you run on the salt flats?

BayareaSS

Established Member

You probably posted all your track time stuff of M1 registry

Users who are viewing this thread