Byepolr Presents Yet Another Build....”THE ANTI PURIST”

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I’m sorry accepting $130k cash let you down. Poor decision making on my part. I’ll do better
Man, when you said you sold the notch I could only imagine what price point moved you.

I have to agree for that kind of coin I think I would sell too AND start another project.

Kudos to you sir. Your builds are the kind that inspires others to raise their bar/standards. Thank you for that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m sorry accepting $130k cash let you down. Poor decision making on my part. I’ll do better

Congrats I guess? Considering time, labor, parts and original vehicle cost I hope you made a good bit. Hell, I was just saying I think we’d all like to see one finished and driven but by all means I’ll let you go back to dick swinging and I’ll bow out of this thread. Sorry for giving an opinion all badassness aside.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Congrats I guess? Considering time, labor, parts and original vehicle cost I hope you made a good bit. Hell, I was just saying I think we’d all like to see one finished and driven but by all means I’ll let you go back to dick swinging and I’ll bow out of this thread. Sorry for giving an opinion all badassness aside.
Dick swinging? What does that even mean? Lol ps the notch was the only one that wasn’t driven by me when complete. The others are out there being enjoyed as we speak. One is even back in my shop for more extensive upgrades. No idea who you are or why you’re upset but you need to relax my friend lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Take a deep breath. Bottom line is that the cars he builds are HIS. For HIM to do whatever he wants to do when the build is finished. I don't understand your comment that "we'd all like to see one finished and driven". I could care less what he does with them. He enjoys building cars and chooses to sell them and start a new project. His projects. His choices.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Take a deep breath. Bottom line is that the cars he builds are HIS. For HIM to do whatever he wants to do when the build is finished. I don't understand your comment that "we'd all like to see one finished and driven". I could care less what he does with them. He enjoys building cars and chooses to sell them and start a new project. His projects. His choices.
This. All of this lol :)

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Could be interesting... ;)
I, for one, wanted to see the notch make a few hits at the track, but that was just me being selfish :)
Don’t get me wrong. So did I. It was NOT for sale. But neither is my house. Doesn’t mean I won’t sell it. Now that I have the blueprint for that build I could duplicate it in half the time easy

1o1proof

Established Member
Don’t get me wrong. So did I. It was NOT for sale. But neither is my house. Doesn’t mean I won’t sell it. Now that I have the blueprint for that build I could duplicate it in half the time easy
Well, stop messing around on here and get at it!

I loved the notch, was a great build. Looking forward to this one as well.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
I did want to see that beauty have a couple runs down the track though. 130k is a serious pay day congrats I wouldn't be able 2 pass that up either my friend.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I for one don’t care what people do with cars, race them, store them, enter them into a demolition derby…. It’s up to the owner for what they want to do- that being said your last car you made this big deal that it was a tribute to your brother and a lot of people on this forum could relate to that. Then I spotted it on the Facebook market place and posted it on this forum. You quickly took it down from Facebook and stated it wasn’t for sale. Then you sold it. I own some vehicles that I have a personal family connection to and have been offered “deep six figures” lol, and there is no money that I would take for the cars while I’m still breathing. Again, I couldn’t care less what you do and I appreciate the time and effort into your builds but I do understand the previous poster being a bit disgruntled as you tried to make a personal connection to your build with a big story and then just sold it to the highest bidder - not very personal in the end. Maybe just be upfront with these builds, they are about money, like most things in life.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I for one don’t care what people do with cars, race them, store them, enter them into a demolition derby…. It’s up to the owner for what they want to do- that being said your last car you made this big deal that it was a tribute to your brother and a lot of people on this forum could relate to that. Then I spotted it on the Facebook market place and posted it on this forum. You quickly took it down from Facebook and stated it wasn’t for sale. Then you sold it. I own some vehicles that I have a personal family connection to and have been offered “deep six figures” lol, and there is no money that I would take for the cars while I’m still breathing. Again, I couldn’t care less what you do and I appreciate the time and effort into your builds but I do understand the previous poster being a bit disgruntled as you tried to make a personal connection to your build with a big story and then just sold it to the highest bidder - not very personal in the end. Maybe just be upfront with these builds, they are about money, like most things in life.
And yet you said, "I couldn't care less what you do". If what you said was true, then you simply move on rather than criticize (yes, criticize) him for changing his mind about it originally being a build with a personal connection. I'm sure the build itself had connections to his family which made the build more enjoyable.

In the end it WAS personal. His PERSONAL choice to let it go when someone made an offer he could not refuse. Just let it go. None of us have ANY skin in the game because we have no personal or financial attachment to the car. If he didn't get that huge offer, perhaps he'd still have the car in his garage. And we wouldn't be having this conversation. HIS car. HIS choice. We're just along for the ride. Peace out!

mariusvt

Established Member
Who cares, he sells it and we all get to watch another epic build thread. He keeps it and rides off into the sunset where's the fun for us living through his superior fab skills.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Let’s get this back on track with a cool picture lol
Image1645453966.701144.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread