Bye Bye SHO

Ghost11

Established Member
My new company vehicle will be delivered tomorrow so the time has come to sell the SHO. I have really loved driving this tank....

Every since had a tune installed it has been a blast driving her.2015 with 42K miles and not one issue.

Local dealer offered $22,000 for it, so away it goes tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20220324_095539 (002).jpg
    20220324_095539 (002).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 123

Ghost11

Established Member
How much was it new?

What is your new company car going to be?
If memory serves it was around $40k new...Fully loaded...

In the past we got to pick our company cars...Not any more..

They are sending me a 2022 Nissan Frontier 4x4 crew cab...Well it's free as is maintenance and gas so I guess I will make myself enjoy it.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
My new company vehicle will be delivered tomorrow so the time has come to sell the SHO. I have really loved driving this tank....

Every since had a tune installed it has been a blast driving her.2015 with 42K miles and not one issue.

Local dealer offered $22,000 for it, so away it goes tomorrow.
Yeah, I had to give up my Taurus for a new company car, as well (mine was a Limited not an SHO). And since Ford doesn't make a full sized car anymore I went with an Explorer Platinum...lowered it with H&R 1springs...and it's my new "Interstate Cruiser". I LOVE it. 2019 as I didn't like the new Explorer engine choices.

Ghost11

Established Member
Yeah, I had to give up my Taurus for a new company car, as well (mine was a Limited not an SHO). And since Ford doesn't make a full sized car anymore I went with an Explorer Platinum...lowered it with H&R 1springs...and it's my new "Interstate Cruiser". I LOVE it. 2019 as I didn't like the new Explorer engine choices.
Post a picture of the lowered Explorer...Sounds cool.....

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Shit and I was happy about my company f250

And people getting SHOs lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If memory serves it was around $40k new...Fully loaded...

In the past we got to pick our company cars...Not any more..

They are sending me a 2022 Nissan Frontier 4x4 crew cab...Well it's free as is maintenance and gas so I guess I will make myself enjoy it.
Nice company vehicle, even if you couldn't pick what you wanted. Free gas is huge! I assume you can only use it for company use, with minimal personal use?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
6a1hwn.jpg

Missed out on it, 20+ models are leaps and bounds better. Engine is much perkier, less thirsty, bigger gas tank and doesnt have the infamous water pump inside engine. Traded my 18 Sport for a 20 Platinum. The transmission though is a hit and miss.

Still say, 16-19 Explorers are better looking in the front. Yours looks great now doubt!

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Shit and I was happy about my company f250

And people getting SHOs lol
Lol. No company car here either, but I do get a monthly expense account that covers my gas. I only drive back and forth to work which is 11 miles each way, and some running around on weekends.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Lol. No company car here either, but I do get a monthly expense account that covers my gas. I only drive back and forth to work which is 11 miles each way, and some running around on weekends.

Shit I have 71k miles in a year and a half on my work truck. But I’ve been from New Mexico to Pennsylvania in it

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Didn’t those SHOs get massaging seats?
Where you located?
I’ve been trying to find one like yours for my dad.
Serious buyer if the dealer deal isn’t closed.
-J

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
The SHO/MKS are great rides! I traded my ‘12 MKS a week ago on a 2019 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid (wanted more room for road trips) and yes, a tune really wakes them up!!! Bought mine with 47K miles, tuned at 52k and traded with 101k and 0 issues. I certainly miss the power and the “rarity” of my MKS (had the EcoBoost Appearance Package), but the MDX is by far more practical and efficient. Pretty sure I’ll snag up an ‘18+ Expedition/Navigator once we need more room than the MDX provides.
7500F772-ED79-4BAD-94A6-9D0592817455.jpeg

quad

Established Member
View attachment 1743203

Missed out on it, 20+ models are leaps and bounds better. Engine is much perkier, less thirsty, bigger gas tank and doesnt have the infamous water pump inside engine. Traded my 18 Sport for a 20 Platinum. The transmission though is a hit and miss.

Still say, 16-19 Explorers are better looking in the front. Yours looks great now doubt!
My father used to get a new company car every 4 years. And he could choose what he wanted up to a limit. He would usually get an Audi or BMW. Then they offered the cars for him to purchase at a discounted rate after 4 years which he did. They also paid for his gas, vacations and children's college education. Great package.

Users who are viewing this thread