Buying a sonic blue 2k3

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Went today to pick her up and had a bit of a Banking and Title issue but nothing major, will have to wait till Sat. when AAA opens up.

1,800 Miles, several mod's one owner Texas car
ASP Blower pulleys Cold Air kit BBK Long headers BBK X Pipe Steeda Tri Ax Shifter Differential Gear 4.10 Diablo programmer Eibach Racing Springs, Racing Hart 19" Limited Edition CR 3 piece wheels Pirelli PZero 295/30/19 rears, 275/30/19 fronts Flowmaster Cat Back

I want to change the existing exhaust to a Borla as the 1st thing that I do. Also change out the stock radio as well, everything else seems to be fine, unless you guys have any opinions on anything else I could do.

14439096305272898895IM102565x421_A5.jpg

JoeLee

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
That was the $18,000 one listed in Palos Verdes on Autotrader.

Thought that price was too good to be true.

Congrats.

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
The Original 5 Star Wheels and tires come with it, they are machined finished though, would have to either Chrome them or Black them out.
Yeah, this is the RPV or PVE car in Cali. I didn't believe it when I seen the mileage.

JoeLee

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
1st thing id do is throw the machined stockers on and sell off those 19" pos' for profit.

then id put 3.55 or 3.73's back in the rear. 4.10's on a 03/04 IS RETARDED.

Then id pull that ASP (who the **** is ASP anyways) blower and replace with stock or a Posi/Steigmeier unit. Unles you mean "ASP blower pulleys" in which id pull them off too and repalce with some billetflow hub/pulley combo or something, and get a dyno tune.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice car and I agree with what most have said here. How does the car only have 1800miles and only $18k?

Chrome stockers or 18" Replicas would really set off the car, and the only thing limited about the Racing Harts is the amount of mustangs the have them.

Very nice car from the pic and welcome to the terminator family.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
im guessing from the low miles and the mods done (4.10 gears, etc), that it was someones track car. so i would imagine that those 1.8k miles were some pretty rough/WOT miles...but not like this car cant take it.

congrats on the purchase! i agree with putting the stock wheels back on, and getting rid of the 4.10 gears. (if its your DD, that is. if its your track car, then maybe leave the 4.10s?)

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Ok, If I put the stock wheels back on, Chrome or Powder coated black?
Thanks guys, I feel welcomed to the Family...

JoeLee

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Why the bashing of the 4.10s?
I loved the combo with my pullied Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread