Buying a New Ford - X-Plan Pricing + $500 Bonus Cash for SVTOA and SVTP Premium Members

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just like the title says. We got a message from Ford this morning informing that they were going to offer and extra $500 in Bonus Cash on top of X-Plan Pricing for SVTOA and SVTP Premium Members. If you guys are ready to buy a new Ford shoot me a PM and I'll get you a PIN.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
sooo do you have to use the Xplan pin for the bonus cash? Just thinking out loud for those cases where you might be able to negotiate more than $500 under xplan pricing.

either way I need to do the premium member thing

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
sooo do you have to use the Xplan pin for the bonus cash? Just thinking out loud for those cases where you might be able to negotiate more than $500 under xplan pricing.

either way I need to do the premium member thing

I'm not sure they can be technically separated, but you can negotiate pretty much anything the dealer will go for.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Just like the title says. We got a message from Ford this morning informing that they were going to offer and extra $500 in Bonus Cash on top of X-Plan Pricing for SVTOA and SVTP Premium Members. If you guys are ready to buy a new Ford shoot me a PM and I'll get you a PIN.
What ridiculous timing.

Fiancee and I are going to look at a Fiesta ST for her after work. PM please?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If the extra $500 is for use in conjunction with X Plan, you must purchase the car at X Plan and add the extra $500 to the rebate line.

If you negotiate deal to less than X Plan, the program will not be useful.

Fiesta's and Focus' are the only vehicles on the ground that this would be useful for. Other than that, dealers have advertised prices lower than this offer would benefit anyone.

sono

Established Member
holy crap ! nice
Now let me use a mix of ebonics and fuzzy math to translate this offer into a 2019 bullitt!

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
If the extra $500 is for use in conjunction with X Plan, you must purchase the car at X Plan and add the extra $500 to the rebate line.

If you negotiate deal to less than X Plan, the program will not be useful.

Fiesta's and Focus' are the only vehicles on the ground that this would be useful for. Other than that, dealers have advertised prices lower than this offer would benefit anyone.

Isn’t the max you can change as a dealer prep fee $100 on xplan? While a dealer may be lower price on the car when you add back in high dealer prep fees it could take you well above the xplan with the added $500. Most dealer prep fees are now $500-700 or more?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Isn’t the max you can change as a dealer prep fee $100 on xplan? While a dealer may be lower price on the car when you add back in high dealer prep fees it could take you well above the xplan with the added $500. Most dealer prep fees are now $500-700 or more?

Depends on state. State law overrules Ford Motor Company.

For instance, in the state of Missouri the max you can charge is $199.99, but whatever you charge must be the same across the board, to all customers, no matter what.

So, A/Z/X/D plan buyers all pay the $199.99, just like a normal retail customer.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Depends on state. State law overrules Ford Motor Company.

For instance, in the state of Missouri the max you can charge is $199.99, but whatever you charge must be the same across the board, to all customers, no matter what.

So, A/Z/X/D plan buyers all pay the $199.99, just like a normal retail customer.

So in states where there isn’t government rule like Va the max would be $100. Local Ford dealer here has a prep fee of $699. With this SVT deal $500 bonus cash the dealer would have to sell that unit $1199 under xplan price in order to at a minimum match the deal. $599 savings on prep fee plus the $500 bonus cash. That seems like it would be hard for an average dealership to do as your getting into to holdback and freight monies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If there hasn't ever been a discrimination case in your state of administration fees, then yes, this would be a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread