Buyer BEWARE

662HP

Established Member
I ordered some OEM parts for my Shelby from TASCA on the 5th of June for which they promptly charged my card $350. I never received an order number nor tracking info and was unable to reach their customer service. They finally responded this morning and say they have not received any money and that I would have to place a second order.
My bank says the money has been paid and credit card statement reflects the same.

Watch out guys.

tasca-2.jpg

TORQJNKY

Tasca (screen name Steve@Tasca) is a well known Vendor who have been around for some time. Steve, who is the vendor POC on SVTP, has always been a very stand up guy. I would think it's only a computer issue. I would contact him directly.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Tasca (screen name Steve@Tasca) is a well known Vendor who have been around for some time. Steve, who is the vendor POC on SVTP, has always been a very stand up guy. I would think it's only a computer issue. I would contact him directly.

This, I can't ever remember a issue with Steve.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Yeah, OP this one isn't going to fly. Mistakes happen. Contact Steve and he will see to it that it gets fixed. His customer service is the best I've seen, period. He takes great care of the members of SVTP.

662HP

Established Member
Steve actually took my order over the phone.

I wouldn't be so pissed if it hadn't taken 4 days to get a hold of customer service and then when I do they tell me it's my fault.

My bank advised me to initiate a charge back.

Wingrider

Established Member
I was told Steve was on vacation last week when I was trying to order some SVT BBS wheels. Maybe some sort of communication breakdown?

If this is/was the Steve that was also @ Tousley Ford, he has always been a great contact and good to work with on parts/ordering.

1FASFKR

Established Member
I ordered FRPP parts more than once thru Steve. Never an issue. It's my impression that Steve kinda has his own thing going. And from my experience, there is little communication between Steve and the rest of the parts counter.

As another said, contact Steve and I'm sure it'll get handled. I'd be shocked if it didn't.

662HP

Established Member
I was told they would have him contact me and after waiting 3-4 hours, I initiated the charge back.
Basically I'm getting screwed out of $350 for 3-4 weeks with nothing to show for it and not so much as a single apology from TASCA. Some customer service...

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I was told they would have him contact me and after waiting 3-4 hours, I initiated the charge back.
Basically I'm getting screwed out of $350 for 3-4 weeks with nothing to show for it and not so much as a single apology from TASCA. Some customer service...

So you don't know if the parts are actually enroute and did a charge back. What if the parts show up on your doorstep tomorrow?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Lol this happened to play in the back round while reading this, think this is how it'll end up.

In anticipation of Smack Down
[video=youtube;KM5kbIczVUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM5kbIczVUo[/video]

I'm sure this will work out Steve has a long earned reputation.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Give Steve@tasca a chance to respond before you toss him under the bus. I've seen him on here and he seems to be a standup guy. If he's on vacation, he may not have Internet access or doesn't check the net,,,truly a vacation, He's allowed that.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Steve was posting yesterday on the S197Forum, try to PM him if you haven't already. He may not even know this thread exists since it's in the GT500 section and nothing in the title indicates Tasca.

Last edited:

662HP

Established Member
I'm not throwing anyone under the bus.
Customer service said Steve was supposed to contact me. I still haven't heard anything.
Unless TASCA is driving the parts down the east coast in a company truck... I know they're not en route via UPS nor Fedex. I have accounts with both and I get immediately alerted to all progress of packages headed for my home address.
I understand that TASCA has a good reputation which is why I ordered from them, but that doesn't excuse charging my card and never shipping my order with no warning, explanation nor apology.

Users who are viewing this thread