Bus driver beats the hell out of passanger for asking too many questions

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Video: Caught On Camera: Bus Driver Beats On Passenger For Asking Too Many Questions!

ok now there's two things that bother me about this video...1. the bus driver beating a guy up for asking too many questions...i know bus drivers have it hard, my aunt was a bus driver for like 35 years (maybe more) and she hated it, but people have to ask questions...that'd be like somebody asking me a question at my job and i go psycho and beat the shit out of them lol

2.the guy didn't fight back:fm: i woulda been whoopin ass the second he pushed me into the seat and started charging me...maybe the guy can't fight, i dunno

just looked up some details and the bus driver was obviously fired and charged with assualt...there was no mention of a lawsuit, the bus company is probably just settling because there is literally no way out of this...some people are just crazy as ****

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! I surely hope that jerk got some jail time after that assault. Jail time plus the loss of his job is well deserved. I'm sure the guy who was assaulted got some out of court settlement. Likely a big amount.

BladeX10

Established Member
WSHH? Oh cool, I get to read a bunch of ghetto trash pulling the race card.

Guy is going to get paid so i dont give a shit.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The bus driver didn't even land a solid punch. Lame.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I'd love to see EVERYTHING leading up too this, I know that the white guy beating up a black guy sells better though....

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
i think its safe to say that human beings as a whole have lost their ****ing minds. everyday theres just more nonsensical madness.

I agree with you. I also wonder how much of it is due to that there is more camera's everywhere and ways to get pics/vids out to the world. The world(humans) have always been crazy but we just notice it more now.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
I'd love to see EVERYTHING leading up too this, I know that the white guy beating up a black guy sells better though....

so you're implying that the black guy tortured the white guy and in the end of that says "what did i say about the next question you ask me, do you remember?" so the guy basically admit to previously threatening him...this isn't being recorded by a random person on the street...if the black guy were doing anything to the white guy it would have been in the best interest of the bus company (not to mention the guys job) to show the black guy doing something to him...that "a white guy beating a black guy sells better excuse needs to stop:nonono:

quad

Established Member
so you're implying that the black guy tortured the white guy and in the end of that says "what did i say about the next question you ask me, do you remember?" so the guy basically admit to previously threatening him...this isn't being recorded by a random person on the street...if the black guy were doing anything to the white guy it would have been in the best interest of the bus company (not to mention the guys job) to show the black guy doing something to him...that "a white guy beating a black guy sells better excuse needs to stop:nonono:
I agree it needs to stop. White on black violence is always front page news. Reverse the roles and the "Media" is a lot less interested.

oneslo5.0

Established Member

At what point did I say anything that you listed above? I simply stated I'd love too see EVERYTHING. I'm sorry, take the race thing out and let's start. I find it hard to believe that the driver was just riding along and the passenger said "hey man, have you eaten at that place" and he parked the bus and best him up, sorry..l don't.

And what excuse? Black on black violence falls by the wayside EVERY day, and a white guy beats a black guy up and they interrupt blues clues to broadcast it, I defy you too say that I am wrong in that sense.....

quad

Established Member
Here is a perfect example of the Media playing into their own pie in the sky stereotypes.

Old white guy is harassed by younger black guy on bus. White guy beats the crap out of the black guy:

[youtube_browser]z4OnhnvczTk[/youtube_browser]

Now Hollywood turns around and makes a movie based on this incident. They cast Trejo as the old Hispanic guy being harassed by a bunch of Nazi white skinheads:

[youtube_browser]06ze7mdJYbU[/youtube_browser]

It's hilarious how hard they are trying to make white men look evil. They are trying too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread