Bus driver beats the hell out of passanger for asking too many questions

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
i think its safe to say that human beings as a whole have lost their ****ing minds. everyday theres just more nonsensical madness.

This is the one comment that pisses me off.

This statement couldn't be anymore incorrect. The only difference between now and the past is, it's a lot easier for us to see what is going on outside of our view because of the internet. When we didn't have access so easily to this kind of stuff in the past but it was still happening, you just didn't hear about it. In the day, the news was our only source of seeing what goes on outside of our little world.

There have been studies about how the world has actually become less violent and more peaceful.

I'm not directly attacking you but using your post as an argument.

Last edited:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
At what point did I say anything that you listed above? I simply stated I'd love too see EVERYTHING. I'm sorry, take the race thing out and let's start. I find it hard to believe that the driver was just riding along and the passenger said "hey man, have you eaten at that place" and he parked the bus and best him up, sorry..l don't.

And what excuse? Black on black violence falls by the wayside EVERY day, and a white guy beats a black guy up and they interrupt blues clues to broadcast it, I defy you too say that I am wrong in that sense.....

i'm just not one to use the race card...i hate when people use it and i hate when it's throw out when it's not even mentioned...i apologize for the way i said my reply, i wasn't blowing off at you, i just find it hard to believe from the bus driver saying to the guy "what did i tell you was going to happen if you ask me another question" that the guy did anything to him

you're right the media does air alot of white on black crime, but i don't know about your area, but i see a heck of alot of black on black and black on white aired too

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
This is the one comment that pisses me off.

This statement couldn't be anymore incorrect. The only difference between now and the past is, it's a lot easier for us to see what is going on outside of our view because of the internet. When we didn't have access so easily to this kind of stuff in the past but it was still happening, you just didn't hear about it. In the day, the news was our only source of seeing what goes on outside of our little world.

There have been studies about how the world has actually become less violent and more peaceful.

I'm not directly attacking you but using your post as an argument.

in a way you're right but also because of the media, it shows more, yes it has always been going on but you're seeing more and more of it and i'm just guessing but i think his reply was more along the lines of people doing shit that makes no sense, like beating a guy for asking questions...i was always taught to ask questions you don't know the answers to...won't be asking any bus drivers lol

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i rode a public bus once, never again. i can only assume this guy has been driving for too long and just finally snapped.

quad

Established Member
Some more bus driver ass whoopin!

[youtube_browser]VxQdmKun6uM[/youtube_browser]

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Some more bus driver ass whoopin!

[youtube_browser]VxQdmKun6uM[/youtube_browser]

classic...and this also hit media and the guy was fired...when he was actually provoked...there's a longer version, and the girl was mouthin off as soon as she got on...she deserved that ass whoopin tho, people need to stop messin with older folks

Last edited:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
wow. it looked like the passenger might not of been all-there mentally. poor guy. what a pos bus driver.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'd love to see EVERYTHING leading up too this, I know that the white guy beating up a black guy sells better though....

I love people like you! People like you act like since we weren't there 48 hours prior to the event in question we have no idea what's really happening. If we were in SD I'd tell you how stupid I think you are, but we're not, so I won't...

The fact that the bus driver said something along the lines of 'Remember what I told you would happen if you asked another question?' blatantly proves he threatened the man for asking questions. I don't care how annoying someone is or what they're doing to drive you insane, you do NOT lay your hands on someone else unless they're physical with you first or you're defending someone otherwise helpless.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
They tell you the wheels on the bus go round and round.. And other random details... Now I know why they never mention the driver.. What a lunatic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I love people like you! People like you act like since we weren't there 48 hours prior to the event in question we have no idea what's really happening. If we were in SD I'd tell you how stupid I think you are, but we're not, so I won't...

The fact that the bus driver said something along the lines of 'Remember what I told you would happen if you asked another question?' blatantly proves he threatened the man for asking questions. I don't care how annoying someone is or what they're doing to drive you insane, you do NOT lay your hands on someone else unless they're physical with you first or you're defending someone otherwise helpless.

Lol your a sensitive little one...huh?

Like I said I would just like to see both sides, not defending either. People like YOU drive me nuts, you light the torches grab the pitch forks and head for this mans door with no real facts. You don't know if the questions are "hey man, does your daughter play at that park?" You just don't. Could the driver have snapped? Sure, but I would like to hear both sides tommy tough nuts.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
This happened locally. One of the local automotive forums posted this:

My neighbor rode his bus every day to work. She said there's a sign right at the front of the bus that reads "Don't ask a bunch of dumbass questions or I'll kick the **** out of you."

Users who are viewing this thread