Built stroker motor with F1A Procharger on E85 - dyno pull

95SC

Banned
:eek: sweet jesus mother of god!!! That thing is sooo nasty!! You should enter it into the KOTS compition through 5.0 magazine!!

Thanks man , it won't go far with IRS

A BAP would work but 3 GSS 342's would work better.

Car is siiiiick Derek.

Thanks Zach , aren't the Walbros not really good for E85. I have couple BAP laying around . How the hell I can hook up 3 pumps ? 40amp to 2 pumps and 20 amp to one pump or is there a bigger BAP that can run 3 pumps

Buy the fore hat coated for e-85 and run 355 lph pumps.. I believe the lph on the ford GT pumps are 335... I could be wrong...

I found them..
Walbro 255lph GSS342 Fuel Pump (1 Pump) [GSS342] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs
And they are gss342's

car already has FORE hat with 3 GT pumps , it's not enough

that thing is gonna pull like a freight train on crack!!!

Thanks

i assume its the same car that was for sale on here?

Yes

holy shit! i need e85

it works great and it's cheap

Can we get specs on the motor or is that under wraps? mostly interested in cr, ci, heads, cams.

posted above , CR is around 9.5 that's what I was told

saw this car on ebay a few months back, congrats on the pick-up

Thanks

can't wait to see what it does when the fuel system won't be holding it back! :rockon:

Thanks J

Wow...this makes me wanna buy a centri!!! How much power do you think this blower could lay down?

It should go over 1000rwhp no problem with couple more psi and higher rpms , I seriously don't need any more what it makes now

I LIKEEEEE... :thumbsup:

Thanks

is that a corrected number?

yes numbers are SAE

I like TT better or a TS just cause I wouldn't want that wistle sound going on all time. Don't get me wrong that is one badass Cobra and sounds mean as hell just not a DD, I would say for me!

Good luck getting that power out of TS blower. I wouldn't DD a 1000hp car anyways no matter what power adder being used on it

what kinda power did it make

908rwhp and 725rwtq running out of fuel at 6700rpms

This car is Badass in person.
I think he made over 900 rwhp.

Thanks Mike

I got that same blower setup on one of my cobras.. just a stock long block.. super loud..

Pretty loud blower but I love it that way specially standing behind the car when you can hear the mix sound of blower and cams

Last edited:

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
sick. I just got the new 340 aermotive pumps for mine and took out the gt ones. I guess they flow 30% more.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
That's definitely the Vegas car, unless someone copied the build to a T.

The car, IMO having built something of similar caliber, would be best suited to have triple Walbros or another high end pump and a return system. The Ford GT pumps are not suited for such high HP builds, or to run in a return style system. I tested their flow on a bench back when I made a fuel decision, as did Fore. The Walbros outflow them significantly.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I would look into a weldon external fuel pump to be honest.. Those power levels and stuff IMO it would just be the safest bet.. :beer:

04cobrawhine

Established Member
I would look into a weldon external fuel pump to be honest.. Those power levels and stuff IMO it would just be the safest bet.. :beer:

i run a weldon 2345 with a BAP. i dont think ill ever run out of fuel no matter what i do. its loud as hell but it works like a champ.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
DAMN man this video makes me want a Procharger over a TS now.. I'll never make up my mind. Guess I need a 2nd Cobra.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
i run a weldon 2345 with a BAP. i dont think ill ever run out of fuel no matter what i do. its loud as hell but it works like a champ.

Yea I bet it's loud as hell, but with the blower whine I doubt he'll be able to hear anything but that lol.

95SC

Banned
sick. I just got the new 340 aermotive pumps for mine and took out the gt ones. I guess they flow 30% more.

are you running Fore hat ? I'm wondering if aeromotive 340's will fit into Fore hat

wasnt this car from Vegas?

Yes

I thought so to, but the headlights aren't the same.... The one from vegas was on black 17" bullitts... Couldn't see the rims here

in for more info! Now that you got this awesome cobra, can I have your GT? :D

Same car , I'm just doing some exterior and interior changes

That's definitely the Vegas car, unless someone copied the build to a T.

The car, IMO having built something of similar caliber, would be best suited to have triple Walbros or another high end pump and a return system. The Ford GT pumps are not suited for such high HP builds, or to run in a return style system. I tested their flow on a bench back when I made a fuel decision, as did Fore. The Walbros outflow them significantly.

Car has return style fuel system , I don't want to mess around with fuel system much right now.Do you think that 3 Walbros will be fine for that power level . I'd much rather just trow 3 Walbros in it now instead of getting the tank sumped with one big pump.

That thing is a monster Derek!!! Glad to see you picked this up.

Thanks Jarred

I might do Glens sleeper tank with one big Weldon pump but I don't want to do it now.

Very impressive numbers! What tranny are you running?

Thanks ,

Tranny is a D&D Performance Viper Spec T56 ,Billet High Spline shafts ,Fully Cryo'd Gears with Mcleod Twin disc clutch

Thanks , if the 3 walbros won't be enough I might gonna have to do that.

DAMN man this video makes me want a Procharger over a TS now.. I'll never make up my mind. Guess I need a 2nd Cobra.

It's nice to have both :D

Yea I bet it's loud as hell, but with the blower whine I doubt he'll be able to hear anything but that lol.

Yea you're right I don't think I'll be able to hear the big pump anyways

fst86410

Established Member
I see your in Ill. I'm in Indiana who are you having tune this? I have a set up that is really close to this and trying to find some one to tune it. Thanks I hope mine runs that good.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Tranny is a D&D Performance Viper Spec T56 ,Billet High Spline shafts ,Fully Cryo'd Gears with Mcleod Twin disc clutch

I loved that clutch. I destroyed my D+D Viper spec after about 1000 miles going into 3rd gear on only 750hp. Hopefully yours lasts a little longer. The Magnum was a much better tranny then the viper spec though.

Last edited:

my92gt

Established Member
Derek those 342 pumps from walbro will be more than enough... They flow 255 lph over the Ford GT's 235 lph

BruceErlinger

Established Member
You could run 3 of the aeromotive 340 stealth pumps. They claim that 2 of those pumps only flow like 50lph less than walboro's. So if you run 3 you should have plenty i would think. How far do you live from st. Louis area.

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
you can run the 340's in the walbro hat. you can also run a bap on any pumps. I have a gt500 twin bap on my car.

04spinbra

Established Member
are you running Fore hat ? I'm wondering if aeromotive 340's will fit into Fore hat

They will work! JamesHell is putting them on his cobra with a Triple Fore' hat!

Your car is Sweet! What Horsepower are you trying to get out of it?

Users who are viewing this thread