Built Motor

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Yup, I ask what the vibration was, but you didn't borrow a lift for me, I asked Jeremy if I could put it on there and check it out.. I might have hurt my engine but I did by winning a race.. Now you just blew yours off by being dumb with the Nitrous system..
Now you just blew yours off by being dumb with the Nitrous system..
Do you know how stupid that is coming from YOU????????

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Now you just blew yours off by being dumb with the Nitrous system..
Do you know how stupid that is coming from YOU????????
Well you did, by the way you had everything hooked up.. Sorry shit happens sometimes and you found out the hard way.. BTW Who hook that shit up.. It looked like crap with all those wires hanging out everywhere...

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Well you did, by the way you had everything hooked up.. Sorry shit happens sometimes and you found out the hard way.. BTW Who hook that shit up.. It looked like crap with all those wires hanging out everywhere...
Who was the dumb*** that sprayed 250 and ***ed his engine?:lol: :lol: .....with less than 200 miles on the rebuild?
Wires were hanging AFTER the boombitch....you tard!:lol: :loser:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
You need to have a RUNNING CAR and BALLS to run those events.Those are two things that......well you know who ....does not have.
He's puss! I tried to get him to run at the last two FFW Ennis events!​
This Febuary issue of Modified Mustangs.​
colxe0.jpg

col2yb5.jpg

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Who was the dumb*** that sprayed 250 and ***ed his engine?:lol: :lol: .....with less than 200 miles on the rebuild?
Wires were hanging AFTER the boombitch....you tard!:lol: :loser:
My motor had around 500 miles on it, and you had wires running everywhere before you blew it up.. Shitty install if you ask me who ever put it in there...

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
He's puss! I tried to get him to run at the last two FFW Ennis events!​
This Febuary issue of Modified Mustangs.​
colxe0.jpg

col2yb5.jpg
Like I said I couldn't run them because I was busy with work.. Sorry

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
My motor had around 500 miles on it, and you had wires running everywhere before you blew it up.. Shitty install if you ask me who ever put it in there...
Why are you such a lying POS?:loser:
Your shit is still slow and will always be slow!

I find one thing that is very telling about you. Why do you feel that you have to lie about what you've done and lie about other people?
POOR DAN!.........CLICK ME! .......smart monkey!

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
My was running alot better then yours was.. It will be running next week what about yours.. That thing hasn't ran since you blew it up.. I don't care if you say the Friday after the cruise it was running. You never brought it out anywhere to show anyone or raced it etc.. Now me on the other had was driving my car to GTG's and around for a month after I hurt the motor..
Hey STUPID!!!!
You dang well know that the registration and inspection are out on Louise! That's why She hasn't been on the streets since a Sonic GTG in July. Why would I get all that done? Just to prove to your retarded ass that she runs? Get over your retarded ass! You're such a loser!:loser: :lol: :lol:
Who cares that you drove a car around with a broke engine. Is that supposed to impress anyone? It just tells me that you're ***ing stupid.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Why are you such a lying POS?:loser:
Your shit is still slow and will always be slow!

I find one thing that is very telling about you. Why do you feel that you have to lie about what you've done and lie about other people?
Lying?? Lying about what??? You are starting to sound just like Ozzie.. What have I lied about that I have done?? And what I have I lied about, about other people??? Everything I said has been true.. And as far as my car being slow, I guess it is.. Hell I never got a chance to run it on the new n20 system but my old set up on my stock motor was only .22 slower then your best.. And I didn't even have all the front suspension you have, nor do I have and Auto or a trans brake. I was rolling the gears to a 7.100 best pass on the stock motor with the old N20 system.. To your best of a 6.88 with all your extra weight reduction, fron suspension, Auto/Stall/T-brake.. LMFAO. I didn't even have half the parts in my car that you had in yours and I still was on your ass.. As we all know internials don't make a motor any more powerful so just to prove to you what my car will so with all the same suspension set up and weight reduction.. I'll just spray the 150 pills and roll the gears at the track. Or should I bump it up to the 175 shot that you had in your car and it only ran a 7.0.. You tell me.. It's funny you keep on calling me slow but I don't see you breaking any land speed records over here with that trailor whore of yours..

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Hey STUPID!!!!
You dang well know that the registration and inspection are out on Louise! That's why She hasn't been on the streets since a Sonic GTG in July. Why would I get all that done? Just to prove to your retarded ass that she runs? Get over your retarded ass! You're such a loser!:loser: :lol: :lol:
Who cares that you drove a car around with a broke engine. Is that supposed to impress anyone? It just tells me that you're ***ing stupid.
No body said anything about you having to get it registered or inspected to prove that it runs.. Take it to the track like you always do.. Me driving my car just tells other people that my car wasn't really all that messed up so that I couldn't drive it unlike yours which needed almost a whole new front end.. Driving a car with a slightly lifted ring land isn't going to hurt anything unless it is hitting the head which it was not. It didn't make any noise..

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I'll let Louise do all the talking from now on!

If there is a God,
Please keep your word.(Written or Spoken).
Don't post on this site ever again.PLEASE KEEP YOUR WORD.:beer:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I'm finished with your lying retarded azz, DiaperDan!
I'll let Louise do all the talking at the track from now on!
LMFAO, Bill is still trying to say I'm lying but can't tell anyone about what, because nothing I have said are lies.. I think it's funny as hell.. You want to meet me at the track in a couple of weeks?? Lets just see what she is talking about... It shouldn't take you too long to put a new intake lid on since you said you already had everything running a month and half ago..

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
LMFAO, Bill is still trying to say I'm lying but can't tell anyone about what, because nothing I have said are lies.. I think it's funny as hell.. You want to meet me at the track in a couple of weeks?? Lets just see what she is talking about... It shouldn't take you too long to put a new intake lid on since you said you already had everything running a month and half ago..
You lied about a a buch of stuff. I've already called you on it, but you're too stupid to see.Louise IS together as it has been since that Friday. Have you been to my trailer? NO!
You're a lying tard Dan!:loser: :loser: :loser:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
You lied about a a buch of stuff. I've already called you on it, but you're too stupid to see.Louise IS together as it has been since that Friday. Have you been to my trailer? NO!
You're a lying tard Dan!:loser: :loser: :loser:
Like I will say again Post something up... You can't because you don't have anything to post.. All I hear is a bunch of BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.... Cool Louise is ready to run lets meet at the track in 2 weeks.. My pistons just now got hear from the coater so everything will be assembled and ready to go by next week.. Hell I'll even pill it down just for you.. What ever you pill yours at I'll pill mine at.. What you skurd??? Talking all that shit, bring it to the track and lets race... I'll drive my car to the track, drag your ass and drive it right back home..:eek:

Fuzion

Established Member
Pictures....

From the shop owner:

In pieces as promised. The autopsy revealed Cylinder #3 connecting rod broken. The cause was detonation with extreme prejudice. It was ate up worse than Dennis' engine and these are colder plugs. No matter how much your engine costs detonation will kill it. Thou shall not detonate...
CIMG7260.JPG

CIMG7263.JPG

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Fuzion said:
From the shop owner:

In pieces as promised. The autopsy revealed Cylinder #3 connecting rod broken. The cause was detonation with extreme prejudice. It was ate up worse than Dennis' engine and these are colder plugs. No matter how much your engine costs detonation will kill it. Thou shall not detonate...
CIMG7260.JPG

CIMG7263.JPG
Holy Sh!t Damn that looks bad.. What was the cause of the Detonation? Most likey too much timing, bad tune job? Do you have a picture of the top of the piston? If so post it up.. I was also told that oil getting on top of the piston can cause bad detonation and that could cause the motor to blow like it did..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread