Bill, You have the same question I do?

foof.gif

mk
Sure looks like him!
I think he's faking and wanted to be pizzed on!:lol1:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Fuzion said:
WOW........ this got a lil side tracked.
pssssst............I have a tip for ya that may work for ya.
Don't drive your truck in December!:shrug:
What craps out on your truck? Have you taken it apart yourself to look at it either time?
Has it given you ANY warning?:shrug:

Fuzion

Established Member
Yea i think i'm done driving in Dec.

First time was the rods, this time i don't know its still sitting in the driveway till i have enough money to do something.

Last year there was detenation about 5 secs prior to it happening, this year didn't hear a thing.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
03btchnsnake said:
Bill, You have the same question I do?

foof.gif

mk
Why did you pee all over me? I was drunk anf you took advantage of me!
I thought my butthole was a little sore in the morning:shrug:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Fuzion said:
Yea i think i'm done driving in Dec.

First time was the rods, this time i don't know its still sitting in the driveway till i have enough money to do something.

Last year there was detenation about 5 secs prior to it happening, this year didn't hear a thing.

Driving in December isn't a problem if you're tuned right. :rolling:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
114launch.jpg

Thanks man!! ;)
Damn Bill, full slicks, tubular front suspension, auto/stall transbreak, and that is all you could lift your front tires up.. :lol: Hell I lifted them higher then that on Dragradials, stock front suspension, and a 5 speed..:D See pic in sig above..

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Damn Bill, full slicks, tubular front suspension, auto/stall transbreak, and that is all you could lift your front tires up.. :lol: Hell I lifted them higher then that on Dragradials, stock front suspension, and a 5 speed..:D See pic in sig above..
See............that comment is why people call you a friggin retard all the time!:lol:
That was still with the 5spd at the second Mach1/Bullitt Shootout. That was a LATE shot by Tomcat on a 11.029 run on which you STILL haven't got close to running!:loser: (if you look, my REAR tires are at the timing lights!)
You still don't know crap on how to set up a car to launch! To PROPERLY launch a car, the front has to move up AND forward at the same time. Too much wheels up is WASTED energy that could be used to drive the car forward.
You still haven't duplicated any of my bests in ANYTHING......muchless beat any!:loser: Come back when you have done that! FUGGIN LOSER!!:loser:

BTW.......who won the last two Mach1/Bullitt shootout on the Mach1 side? Sure wasn't you!:kaboom:

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
See............that comment is why people call you a friggin retard all the time!:lol:
That was still with the 5spd at the second Mach1/Bullitt Shootout. That was a LATE shot by Tomcat on a 11.029 run on which you STILL haven't got close to running!:loser: (if you look, my REAR tires are at the timing lights!)
You still don't know crap on how to set up a car to launch! To PROPERLY launch a car, the front has to move up AND forward at the same time. Too much wheels up is WASTED energy that could be used to drive the car forward.
You still haven't duplicated any of my bests in ANYTHING......muchless beat any!:loser: Come back when you have done that! FUGGIN LOSER!!:loser:

BTW.......who won the last two Mach1/Bullitt shootout on the Mach1 side? Sure wasn't you!:kaboom:

You can tell Dan by look at the picture of Bill's car, that his landing was on the way down.

Why do you keep claiming to have the fastest Mach 1 in the nation, but you haven/t won any events on a national level from what I have seen. I always see Wild Bill's car in national media events, and in magazine's racing at the events. All I hear is your running your mouth, why dont you two just end this and race once and for all.

Last edited:

03DSGCOBRA

snakebitten1975 said:
You can tell Dan by look at the picture of Bill's car, that his landing was on the way down.

Why do you keep claiming to have the fastest Mach 1 in the nation, but you haven/t won any events on a national level from what I have seen. I always see Wild Bill's car in national media events, and in magazine's racing at the events. All I hear is your running your mouth, why dont you two just end this and race once and for all.

You need to have a RUNNING CAR and BALLS to run those events.Those are two things that......well you know who ....does not have.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:

I see I can still get the old mans blood presure up high.. LOL I don't care Bill I was just giving you shit.. But if you look at the angle of the pic you can see that your front tires are just now leaving the timing lights.. Just to let you know. I do know how to properly set up my suspension Bill.. That is why I video all my runs and make adjustments accordingly.. My car is set up perfect right now. Bill I don't need to slow my car down by duplicating your times.. Sorry but that would be a waist of time.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Dan's car isn't running yet????:lol: :lol:
My was running alot better then yours was.. It will be running next week what about yours.. That thing hasn't ran since you blew it up.. I don't care if you say the Friday after the cruise it was running. You never brought it out anywhere to show anyone or raced it etc.. Now me on the other had was driving my car to GTG's and around for a month after I hurt the motor..

Mach1Marauder

Banned
DiaperDan said:
I see I can still get the old mans blood presure up high.. LOL I don't care Bill I was just giving you shit.. But if you look at the angle of the pic you can see that your front tires are just now leaving the timing lights.. Just to let you know. I do know how to properly set up my suspension Bill.. That is why I video all my runs and make adjustments accordingly.. My car is set up perfect right now. Bill I don't need to slow my car down by duplicating your times.. Sorry but that would be a waist of time.
LMMFAO!!
You're such a loser Mr 8* positive:lol: :lol: :lol: :loser: :loser: !

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
LMMFAO!!
You're such a loser Mr 8* positive:lol: :lol: :lol: :loser: :loser: !
Is that all you can come up with.. Yup, my pinion angle was at a positive 8 at one point. Big deal, I knew that it wasn't right and I fixed it..
I'm the loser but at least I didn't blow off my hood, intake, CAI, and finder..:D :lol:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Is that all you can come up with.. Yup, my pinion angle was at a positive 8 at one point. Big deal, I knew that it wasn't right and I fixed it..
I'm the loser but at least I didn't blow off my hood, intake, CAI, and finder..:D :lol:
YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD THE PINION WRONG!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU ASKED ME ABOUT YOUR "VIBRATION". WE TOOK A TEST DRIVE. I BORROWED A LIFT FOR YOU. I TOLD YOU WHAT A DORK YOU WERE WHEN I GLANCED UP AT SMOKEYS REAR. DO YOU REMBER HOW HARD I LAUGHED AT YOU? I MEASURED IT FOR YOU AND I SUPERVISED YOUR LITTLE TARD AZZ TO ADJUST IT PROPERLY!!
YOU FRIGGING DORK!:lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU F*CKED YOUR ENGINE BY BEING STUPID!:loser: :loser:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD THE PINION WRONG!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU ASKED ME ABOUT YOUR "VIBRATION". WE TOOK A TEST DRIVE. I BORROWED A LIFT FOR YOU. I TOLD YOU WHAT A DORK YOU WERE WHEN I GLANCED UP AT SMOKEYS REAR. DO YOU REMBER HOW HARD I LAUGHED AT YOU? I MEASURED IT FOR YOU AND I SUPERVISED YOUR LITTLE TARD AZZ TO ADJUST IT PROPERLY!!
YOU FRIGGING DORK!:lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU F*CKED YOUR ENGINE BY BEING STUPID!:loser: :loser:
Yup, I ask what the vibration was, but you didn't borrow a lift for me, I asked Jeremy if I could put it on there and check it out.. I might have hurt my engine but I did by winning a race.. Now you just blew yours off by being dumb with the Nitrous system.. Its no big deal I'll have my motor together very soon.. What about you??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread