Building a snake pit

TxCobra76

Established Member
Look what happened today!
5875110bc5f3da4b57f1e3ab1a63f48f.jpg

We’re setting trusses tomorrow. We’ve got it all sheathed and wrapped. Gonna be a big difference tomorrow.
7bb99a9cb8b8326d20255430d19a3ada.jpg
d99988a0a16225b5d784550313e8582e.jpg
fb45de39eceb4edb67d65f3d50cc1b4b.jpg
ca012cfbb1ce8d491f0cf27e1c5bde5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TxCobra76

Established Member
In the garage I plan on epoxy. In the bathroom and storage room not sure yet. Leaning towards tile in bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Very cool! It's awesome that you have all the skills and know how to do the majority of the work yourself. Can't wait to see the finished product.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's coming along very nicely. Your Cobra looks really at home in there. ;)

TxCobra76

Established Member
We made some headway this weekend. It’s been raining for about the last month here in East Texas. I got almost all the soffit on and the fake beam in the front. I’m hoping to deck it this weekend.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
We made some headway this weekend. It’s been raining for about the last month here in East Texas. I got almost all the soffit on and the fake beam in the front. I’m hoping to deck it this weekend.

This rain has been so annoying, seems like it only happens on the weekend...when I need to do all the yard work.

Coiled03

Established Member
I remember when I used to frame houses, truss set day was the best. Whatever you're building starts to look more like a finished product after that. Plus sheeting the roof was always my favorite thing to do lol.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember when I used to frame houses, truss set day was the best. Whatever you're building starts to look more like a finished product after that. Plus sheeting the roof was always my favorite thing to do lol.
Really? I did the sheeting part at Habitat for Humanity once, that shit was sketchy as ****.

Coiled03

Established Member
Really? I did the sheeting part at Habitat for Humanity once, that shit was sketchy as ****.

Yeah. I liked it because I was one of the few guys who wasn't scared of heights, and I was above everything else. That's important because when you're up high, you don't have to worry about someone yelling "headache!". When that happens, something heavy just fell from above. To top it all off, it's easy as hell except for valleys.

TxCobra76

Established Member
Yes sir. I have a little soffit left to do on the back side then it’s time for decking. It’s been raining so much that I can’t really make much headway. The forecast shows 80% rain this weekend too! It SUCKS! I may have to use vacation time during the week to get it dried in. Thanks all for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread