Build Turbo or 07 Z06?

Should Naz Go Aheads & Build or Get New Z06?

• Spend 18K+ and Build the Turbo Set-up!

Votes: 45 39.5%
  • Sell the Cobra and Get New Z06!

Votes: 69 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
BTW, i never said that the new Z wasnt bad to the bone, im prolly one of their biggest fans. i was just arguing the point of a Z beating this guys turbo cobra. honestly, i dunno what id do either....
Nazman- didnt mean to hijack your thread, i apologize. i feel sorry for you and the decision you have to make. LOL, but it'll turn out good either way im sure, that triple black Z is KNARLY!

Last edited:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
dropping 18k into a mustang is probably one of the least rewarding things you could do. Think about the $$$$ you already have in that thing. Even with turbos and whatever else, you will get nothing back if you sell it, NOTHING.

Therefore, I would be so very disappointed in you if you didn't get the Z06.

There is absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind what I would do.

Id be out of the cobra so fast the snakes would fall off.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
how about this....you keep the Cobra the way it is....buy the Z06...and track whore the Cobra...win win right there

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
ive seen numerous z's at road courses all up and down the west coast. you will not find a faster outta the box car. in fact ive seen a couple of professional racecar drivers put some DOT road race tires on these things, and clown alot of race cars. if youre an open tracker, go Z06. if youre looking for an around town brawler, i say keep the stang.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
quadcammer said:
dropping 18k into a mustang is probably one of the least rewarding things you could do. Think about the $$$$ you already have in that thing. Even with turbos and whatever else, you will get nothing back if you sell it, NOTHING.
this is so true.
Nazman- are you loooking for speed per dollar, are you tired of the stang, do you wanna get laid more LOL, or what?

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
try 8.35 @ 165 buddy. 2 YEARS AGO.

OK, you got me. LOL. your vid didnt show the clock. mine was a few years back too. i havent been to the track again since i have to update the cage. i did step up one on the turbos tho since then. im trying to find the vid of me racing a modded gsxr 1000.... hang tight.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I would like to see yall two meet up and throw it down at the track. boner vs droptopsnake01. Both 8 second cars.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
BTW Naz, I pmed over on the reg. and pretty much said the same thing as double 0. That way you won't have to mod the Z.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
mach1gsxr said:
I would like to see yall two meet up and throw it down at the track. boner vs droptopsnake01. Both 8 second cars.

im always down for an internet callout! LOL. dont think hes willing to drive 1500mi to race some clown on the internet tho...... could be wrong!

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
asiancobra said:
this guy is pretty freakin righ:shrug: t

there are plenty of people with fast cobras.

not to mention his car won't be the NA god anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread