Build Thread w/ mod list.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Currently the car just had the gears installed, they need re-shimmed bad. has a whine, grinding noise, which will be fixed tuesday.

I want to gain more power, but after the driveshaft i do not know what to do next for power. I hear the boss intake does not help the auto enough to count since my car never can hit that high of an rpm.

I am a noob to these coyotes still, and i am learning. sorry for any noob questions.

I do not race my car at the tracks. pretty much for for fun and cruising. Which is why i chose 373.

Here is my current list

Mods_Recaro's_A6_Performance White

PERFORMANCE__________________________________________
'11 Shelby Front Brembo's
Rotorpros Cross Drilled/Slotted
SCT/Bama
Steeda Cai
Bbk 85mm Throttle Body
FFRP 3.73 Gears

EXHAUST________________________________________________
JBA 1 7/8" Longtubes
JBA Offroad X pipe
Flowmaster Outlaw Mufflers
5" Diesel Rolled Tips

SUSPENSION______________________________________________
Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers_
MM CC Plates
BMR PHB
Grantelli Rear ShockTower Brace
BMR A-Arm Support Brace
BMR Tubular Subframe Connectors (Soon to be welded on)

APPEARANCE____________________________________________
4" Shorty Antenna_Blackout Tint( Front & Rear Reflectors, 3rd Brake light)_LED White Map light_LED White License Plate Lights_Redline Hood Struts_Ford All-Weather Floor Mats & Trunk Mat_SHR Brushed Aluminum Fuel Door(Paint to Match)_Roush Front Chin Spoiler_Window Tint(35% sides, Limo Brow & Rear)_Zagg Invisible Shield (Chrome console, key, radio, shifter)_Front License Plate Holes Filled_RTR Deck Lid Panel(paint to match)_RTR Side rocker splitters_RTR rear side splitters_3D Carbon GT500 Wing w/Black Gurney_Trucarbon License Surround(Plastidipped)_Sto n show license plate bracket_Plastidip Chrome Interior_ Boss Rear Valance_Cervinis 3" Cowl Cobra R hood_ Roush 3 Piece Splitters_CDC GT500 Dead Pedal_

TIRES/WHEELS___________________________________________
ForgeStar F14's 20x9.5 Deep Concave (Brushed Titanium)_Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 275/35/20's_

Upcoming mods____
DSS Aluminum Driveshaft w/ BMR Red Driveshaft safety loop
Cut out resonators

couple photos just in case you havent seen my car.

null_zps242b42c3.jpg

null_zpsbc28dd6a.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
It looks really good. I like the hood and rear a lot man..
How much power do you want?

BV600

Established Member
What about a supercharger? I think you would enjoy the low end grunt of a TVS.
Love the car btw ive been thinking of doing the same rear decklid but not sure if I like the look yet.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
It looks really good. I like the hood and rear a lot man..
How much power do you want?
thanks man. not like 600 hp or anything. maybe just around 500 if possible.

What about a supercharger? I think you would enjoy the low end grunt of a TVS.
Love the car btw ive been thinking of doing the same rear decklid but not sure if I like the look yet.

what is a tvs? im not looking to spend 4k, just was wondering if there is any other simple mods to make it faster.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
A good nitrous setup will be around $1500 and will get you anywhere from 500 to 600 rwhp and it would be a lot of fun on an auto. 500rwhp n/a is kind of pricy and if you don't track the car I wouldn't think it would be worth it. Nitrous will give you all the fun you want at a reasonable price and it is very safe if setup and tuned properly.

Ratchet

Established Member
I'd think about using that SCT and getting a datalogged dailed in tune from AED or JPC.

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
Currently the car just had the gears installed, they need re-shimmed bad. has a whine, grinding noise, which will be fixed tuesday.

I want to gain more power, but after the driveshaft i do not know what to do next for power. I hear the boss intake does not help the auto enough to count since my car never can hit that high of an rpm.

I am a noob to these coyotes still, and i am learning. sorry for any noob questions.

I do not race my car at the tracks. pretty much for for fun and cruising. Which is why i chose 373.

Here is my current list

Mods_Recaro's_A6_Performance White

PERFORMANCE__________________________________________
'11 Shelby Front Brembo's
Rotorpros Cross Drilled/Slotted
SCT/Bama
Steeda Cai
Bbk 85mm Throttle Body
FFRP 3.73 Gears

EXHAUST________________________________________________
JBA 1 7/8" Longtubes
JBA Offroad X pipe
Flowmaster Outlaw Mufflers
5" Diesel Rolled Tips

SUSPENSION______________________________________________
Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers_
MM CC Plates
BMR PHB
Grantelli Rear ShockTower Brace
BMR A-Arm Support Brace
BMR Tubular Subframe Connectors (Soon to be welded on)

APPEARANCE____________________________________________
4" Shorty Antenna_Blackout Tint( Front & Rear Reflectors, 3rd Brake light)_LED White Map light_LED White License Plate Lights_Redline Hood Struts_Ford All-Weather Floor Mats & Trunk Mat_SHR Brushed Aluminum Fuel Door(Paint to Match)_Roush Front Chin Spoiler_Window Tint(35% sides, Limo Brow & Rear)_Zagg Invisible Shield (Chrome console, key, radio, shifter)_Front License Plate Holes Filled_RTR Deck Lid Panel(paint to match)_RTR Side rocker splitters_RTR rear side splitters_3D Carbon GT500 Wing w/Black Gurney_Trucarbon License Surround(Plastidipped)_Sto n show license plate bracket_Plastidip Chrome Interior_ Boss Rear Valance_Cervinis 3" Cowl Cobra R hood_ Roush 3 Piece Splitters_CDC GT500 Dead Pedal_

TIRES/WHEELS___________________________________________
ForgeStar F14's 20x9.5 Deep Concave (Brushed Titanium)_Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 275/35/20's_

Upcoming mods____
DSS Aluminum Driveshaft w/ BMR Red Driveshaft safety loop
Cut out resonators

couple photos just in case you havent seen my car.

null_zps242b42c3.jpg

null_zpsbc28dd6a.jpg

Hey bro, I'm following you on Instagram and have talked to you a few times on there. I have the silver 2011 5.0. I live in friendswood. If you want to get together sometime and just talk cars. I can help you out as far as mods go! I would get your gears taken care of ASAP, you don't want to do any damage to your carrier, or the ring and pinion.

96juicedGT

Established Member
How is the fitment on the JBA headers and mid pipe? Would love to hear a sound clip of your car. It is beautifully BTW. Love the looks of the hood.

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
I agree with the converter and better tune! Love the car man. I'm the guy that posted that picture of it on Instagram at baybrook the other day. Haha. Looks great. It's crazy, I really wasn't a fan of the hood in the first few pictures but whenever I saw it in person... Wow! Looks fantastic.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Wow......
That is just insanely beautiful....
I think your car is one of the sexiest 5.0s I've seen. Well done
I really like the deleted gas cap tail end looks much cleaner.

Thanks a lot guys!

I agree with the converter and better tune! Love the car man. I'm the guy that posted that picture of it on Instagram at baybrook the other day. Haha. Looks great. It's crazy, I really wasn't a fan of the hood in the first few pictures but whenever I saw it in person... Wow! Looks fantastic.
Hey man, thats funny. yeah i may end up doing that. thanks a lot

How is the fitment on the JBA headers and mid pipe? Would love to hear a sound clip of your car. It is beautifully BTW. Love the looks of the hood.
ill get some more videos on my youtube soon as my gears are fixed. thanks! the fitment is perfect.

Converter and a better tune.
most likely will do that eventually

Your auto can be made to shift at whatever RPM you want. It's all in the tune.
true.. i need a better tune. maybe aed next.

Hey bro, I'm following you on Instagram and have talked to you a few times on there. I have the silver 2011 5.0. I live in friendswood. If you want to get together sometime and just talk cars. I can help you out as far as mods go! I would get your gears taken care of ASAP, you don't want to do any damage to your carrier, or the ring and pinion.
sounds good man. i will get the gears fixed tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread